Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To jump in here, to maybe get more into „what a pedophile is“.
Being attracted by a woman/girl and her mature features, which is acting mature, and is looking like a 25 year old, doesn’t make you pedophile, even when she is 16. The point of pedophilia is the attraction to childish body features and childish behavior. That’s why I don’t see a big problem of mature Bonney be shown with mature body features, cause in that moment she is mature.
Yes, when I said the same 4 noobs jumped in to reply and prolly called me names but I didn't read none of their stupidity :kobeha:

If there was no age fruit and the child was portrayed as such, this would have been absurd and Oda should have been smoked on the spot. But the devil fruit powers let her age herself, she isn't 12 anymore when she is 22. How difficult is it to understand one simple thing? The real problem is seeing someone that is said to be 24 due to powers, that has a body in line with that age but people persistently call it 12. Its fault of someone that sees a 12 year old girl having such body. That is far more disgusting. Anyone who thinks bonney is 12 with a body of 24 years, yeah you lots are the culprit here.

Not sure if I understand you correctly. Torture doesn't produce offspring.
Never made the claim that it does. Those two (kidnapping and offspring) don't have to be connected events. Bonney could have been conceived after being saved and died for example in battle or while giving birth. Well if not for the forced marriage which Oda has now made official.

Status
Not open for further replies.