Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesoro is like Budget Doflamingo with Kuma's backstory ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tesoro was pretty cool tho, like a JoJo character. Plus, if he was a canon character, he'd easily be a high high tier or even an inbetweener. Dude legit clashed with Leo Rex Bazooka which is stronger than KKG and his awakening was really powerful.

All of that stuff whilst being nerfed by the way. On his island, he controlled all gold, even if it's turned to dust. That's why he easily negged Zoro and Luffy with no issues. They needed to cut his gold sources to have a chance at beating him.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Who tf is this character everyone keeps posting her
film gold, the main villian gets his girl stolen by a celestial dragon and that turned him bad

Jeus christ what are these people saying this is fucking cuck shit or NTR or the people who are THIS upset that thIs Is "Cuck shit"? it feels like they either can't tell the difference between actual rape or plain infidelity.
Is that really an appropriate comment to a "good for you" reply? :sanjismug:

I mean if he needs a break he should take it. Whatever the reason. Personally I find I will take one due to various reasons.

But your reply is odd to what I wrote, please quote more appropriately.

Why do you believe it's infidelity as opposed to rape? Also what is your definition of cuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.