Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I dont mind that Dragon has been mostly offscreened it makes sense in all other cases, when one of his top brass is kidnapped and he is doing nothing thats a big problem. The context makes him look incompetent.
There wasn't much he could do for one he had to actually find her and for two at that time he may not of had the man power to launch a full scale attack

He's not like Garp or Luffy who'll go in guns ablazing without a plan

He's the leader of an entire organization there's logistics and prep that would have to go into it.

He wouldn't sacrifice the life's of the many just to save one person.

And I'm certain Ginny understood that which is why she probably never called for help until after the CDs tossed her aside like yesterday's news

Is Dragon a coward for not risking his life and the life's of his subordinates to save one girl?

Or

Was he just being a good leader knowing they weren't ready for an assault on Mariejose

Omg what a foreshadowing!!

Lmao Oda creates a character that can manipulate her DF, and just insert random "appears to be" because why not, it is her power anyway.
Yet this OPler acting like this is some great foreshadowing since 10+ years ago while actually ignoring the fact Oda still draws her half naked in the same arc she is revealed as 12 years old
But but foreshadowing from 10+ years ago :suresure: @lee33
everything is foreshadowing for them. Oda is one of the worst when it comes to foreshadowing. They don’t know the difference between a callback and a foreshadow.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kuma gets put into slavery
See's his mother die and his father to
takes the pain of others for years
love of his life is kidnapped
he's cucked badly.
raises another's man's child
gets turned into a robot
body parts blown off by Akainu

ODA: But see Luffy dance in Gear 5 see Kuma life isn't so bad

:seriously:
I feel bad for Kuma. Man didn’t want his hypothetical wife and child to go through what his family did because of Buccaneer blood.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe find a way to sneak her out. Not like it hasn’t been done before…
Easier said than done....

First, we don't know for sure Dragon was aware CD took Ginny

Let's assume that he was then incident happened 14 years ago - don't think Dragon had enough clout or power to pull something's like this against MJ

And, as far as sneak in is concerned then Sabo pulled it during Reverie. There was nothing like this 14 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.