Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a lot of people here got their lessons on how to treat the child of the woman I love with someone else from Severus Snape huh.
:tchpepe:

1) not even once has kuma been shown to be pining for ginny. we have no proof his feelings for her were ever romantic

2) ginny actually saved his life on god valley, without her plotting and scheming none of them would have had a chance to survive that hell. he owes her big time

3) snape's beloved chose another man out of her own free will

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kuma deal with the WG surely was to give Bonney immunity and freedom
I think that he used his power to excise the illness from bonney and since he had to take it in, he allowed himself to become a robot slave to the wg on the stipulation that they left bonney alone. The illness would be killing him anyway so he has nothing to lose by doing that.
:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
kaido didnt do shit like this
orochi was the mastermind behind most of the vile shit
Kaido was complicit in everything Orochi did, they drank and laughed together as they ran Wank into the ground.

Then Kaido tells all the samurai he won’t be as easy on them as Orochi and he intends to work them to death. That man is one of the most evil characters in Op.

Why should he become a pirate, though? It seems like becoming a Shichibukai was a consequence of becoming a cyborg, but it has never been mentioned that he was a pirate before that, only that he was pardoned of his revolutionary crimes.
Just basing it on what Jinbe said about him timeline wise:

Basically: Slave -> Sorbet citizen -> RA commander -> Sorbet King -> Pirate -> Shichibukai (and forced to become a weapon).

I assume he would have had to have been a pirate before becoming a Shichibukai, since thats the definition of them (pirates who serve the govt).

Status
Not open for further replies.