Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we didn't see how he held the Rocks, we don't even know who he fought.
To be fair we don't know what Dragon or Mihawk have been doing either, but Garling came out fine from the conflict and in his old age is still on top of his game only below the Goro.

He'll be on top of his game, maybe even Dragon's final enemy, you'll see.

All this tells me Oda better have planned out amazing reason why Garp and Roger saved celestials cause the whole event won’t work at all otherwise

Can’t be something that is retarded
Of course.

People should stop jumping to conclusions based on the spoilers of this chapter.

Wait at least for the actual chapter.

Just basing it on what Jinbe said about him timeline wise:

Basically: Slave -> Sorbet citizen -> RA commander -> Sorbet King -> Pirate -> Shichibukai (and forced to become a weapon).

I assume he would have had to have been a pirate before becoming a Shichibukai, since the definition of them (pirates who serve the govt).
I have always taken that definition with a grain of salt with Mihawk not even having a crew, ship or jolly roger, but that panel is proof enough for Kuma.

Of course.

People should stop jumping to conclusions based on the spoilers of this chapter.

Wait at least for the actual chapter.
My issue is that we know celestials will eventually get redeemed cause this is OP

But their is literally nothing redeeming about them so the more Oda does this, the more later when they get redeemed it’ll be worse then Obito

Okay so what happened to the 10000 samurai whose families have been enjoying the wealth of the Orochi regime and have been torturing and murdering the rest of the Wano people

let’s say each samurai has a wife and 3 children… That’s 40000 people

If you think Oda is being intentional regarding his tone deafness regarding Hiyori, what does he think should happen with these 40000 people? You’re saying Oda wants to acknowledge the cycle of hatred actively and isn’t just ignoring it because he doesn’t know what to do with it…

Did momo Order that all the money and property of these 40000 people be stripped from them and all their samurai got sent to the labor camps and some even got executed? You think Oda thinks this is what he wants the readers to get from the end of Wano? Or does Oda want you to forget this was even a thing?
most of those people are still getting forgiven by momo and the country, partially BECAUSE they're so focused on blaming everything on the kurozumi. i absolutely do think Oda intended for the ending of Wano to be a bittersweet and not fully satisfying thing.

:tchpepe:

1) not even once has kuma been shown to be pining for ginny. we have no proof his feelings for her were ever romantic

2) ginny actually saved his life on god valley, without her plotting and scheming none of them would have had a chance to survive that hell. he owes her big time

3) snape's beloved chose another man out of her own free will
I was referring to all the people here advocating for Kuma to have ditched Bonney because she wasn't his. Quite frankly Kuma is one of the kindest characters in One Piece and probably would have taken her in even if he hadn't known and cared for her Mum. The ones here acting like Kuma should have ditched her or not cared about her for the crime of not being his child by Ginny makes them look odd. And Snape like.

What story are you reading? Kuma said he wants to “Liberate people like Nika.” Hell he said that directly to Saturns face.

Kuma wants to be like the sun god, not just see him.
Yes he will save Bonney but that doesn't mean he will teleport everyone after the island because before he dies he has to see the real Sun God so Luffy will defeat Saturn

Status
Not open for further replies.