Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can. You do you.

The post you quoted was addressed at folks who were denying my point made in that topic. And now I see folks acting like they knew all along.

I am not judging you at all. I am just expressing I can do whatever the fuck I want and these folks need to stop acting like they know it all or know better when one should drop or continue a manga. It's a personal choice and most of them didn't predict shit properly all this time.
If Dragon does something noticeable then ping me and I'll read that chapter though.
Besides that I'm done with this shit. Only going to read the chapters where Zoro defeats Lucci, Dragon gets feats, and the ending to the manga.

Not everybody, besides killing all CDs is just as bad of a mindset. The story has shown that there could be redeemable CDs like Doffy’s dad, and the guy who saved Shirahoshi. The modern CD’s lifestyle is also a product of generational brainwashing and their environment. If you were treated like a god since you were a baby, you’d probably be fucked up too and live without the morals that we know of. This is actually just like royalty in real life, there have been tons of fucked up kings and whatnots throughout history.
And all they do is stuff their faces with food and enjoy woman and the likes. But they have the potential to be some of the strongest in One Piece due to their resources. Therefore thank God for the gorosei who are top tier and God night who have have potential of being really powerful too. Hahaha

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Rape is more taboo lol

That is the reality of it
I mean, no? I wouldn't call literal slavery and genocide for example more taboo honestly? And it was already implied heavily the celestial dragons were sexually assaulting the female slaves before, too, it's just that in this case it was explicitly mentioned instead of hinted at. I'm not saying it's not uncomfortable, but I would say it absolutely fits the behaviour and known history of CDs :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.