Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue is we know they’re getting redeemed

Garp and Roger chose to save them

Luffy will do the same
Not everybody, besides killing all CDs is just as bad of a mindset. The story has shown that there could be redeemable CDs like Doffy’s dad, and the guy who saved Shirahoshi. The modern CD’s lifestyle is also a product of generational brainwashing and their environment. If you were treated like a god since you were a baby, you’d probably be fucked up too and live without the morals that we know of. This is actually just like royalty in real life, there have been tons of fucked up kings and whatnots throughout history.

I was watching cyberpunk bladerunners
the moment I saw miguel enhancements started acting up I just stopped
I already knew how it would end.

I dont use my freetime to watch/read miserable storylines . sorry.

Considering this is almost just like what happened in the Eclipse, it's pretty obvious what Oda's doing.
That being said the problem isn't even that he's blatantly taking pages from that book, it's that he always does the same shit with these flashbacks but now it's even worse because instead of just killing Ginny he had her be raped for years (and by the ugliest fucks on the planet at that, not that hot people raping you makes it okay though, but still) and the baby carried her illnesses.
And it's like, will he ever write another good female character?
One that serves an actual purpose besides just being fanservice or fuel to someone else's trauma.
And honestly I think the answer to that is no. Which is why I'm dropping it.
No idea why people can't respect that decision.
I can. You do you.

The post you quoted was addressed at folks who were denying my point made in that topic. And now I see folks acting like they knew all along.

I am not judging you at all. I am just expressing I can do whatever the fuck I want and these folks need to stop acting like they know it all or know better when one should drop or continue a manga. It's a personal choice and most of them didn't predict shit properly all this time.

People have problem that One piece is dark now after 1098 chapters? What did you expect the void century to be? Why do people hate the celestials if not for stuffs like these?
In Sabaody a Celestial comes and shoots a fishman just for fun and you have problem after 700 chapters? :mihanha:
The IQ is in minus.

Status
Not open for further replies.