Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a problem that there is a talk of rape?
I’m not defending the other person point… I’m just say pointing out that Rape is considered more personal than murder by VAST MAJORITY of people and cultures

and when something is more personal it feels more taboo… this isn’t about like a numerical scale actually weighing how good or bad a thing is… It’s about feelings…

when something is more personal it FEELS worse.

That’s why this is more shocking than a bunch of random murders the Celestial dragons are doing… it’s more personal both because it just is, and it’s a character people actually know, not a random no name

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
dont understand this fraud nonsense with Dragon, do we even know if he knew where Ginny was, did they even know she was alive, when she was free she called or got in contact with Kuma somehow how was she even able to do that?

do you think Kuma would actually just idly sit by and let Ginny be enslaved after all he went through?

we've seen Dragon free and help 1000s of people in his less than a dozen chapters he's been shown in. is he a fraud for leaving Iva in ID for however long he was in there? the same fraud who came to see Luffy off at the start of his journey and saved the entire storyline for you bums? was he a fraud when he liberated Goa Kingdom the same place that Garp resides and allowed all that to go down? he's a fraud all of a sudden after 50ch after Kuma was freed 'cause he didnt go himself, why would he when he trust in his commanders? he didnt even know what was going on with kuma or why he allowed himself to become a dog to the WG.

you kids get more annoying every week, so over the op and jjk fanbases you kids ruin the experience for majority of people by how much you bitch after one single panel of info leaks.

Dragon stocks have to be rising. Guy said fuck the marines this entire system is broken and starts the freedom fighters which eventually becomes the revolutionary army, slowly but surely gathering more and more countries to open rebel and join his cause, Saved Luffy not once but twice (indirectly through Ivankov who got all involved once learning he was dragons son) and with Luffys exploits against the WG have only helped in his cause and bringing him closer to the opportunity he’s waiting for.

No Reiju said Zeff was targeted because the Vinsmokes told Big mom about him and that it would be fine if Sanji just escaped and let the Vinsmokes suffer the punishment for all of it

Reiju said Zeff was safe under the assumption that the Vinsmokes would be the ones to actually get the full brunt of Big mom’s anger for the wedding party getting canceled

Do you understand? Reiju knows that Big mom always punishes whoever messes with her tea parties and is only saying Zeff is safe because she wants the Vinsmokes to be the ones that get punished in this situation

this obviously doesn’t address the fact that Sanji CAME BACK… Their conversation ends with Sanji running off and Reiju believing that the Vinsmokes will get fucked for it… This entire thing falls apart, when Sanji actually comes back and actually does directly fuck with Big mom and tries to kill her… after Sanji does this, nothing about what Reiju thought the consequences of this whole thing would be matters anymore

man we already wen though these arguments like half a decade ago now. I’m not in the mood of rehashing them. And that includes how lame this whole germa genes thing was too
I mean what ended up happening is that Big Mom's anger was transferred onto Luffy for humiliating her. I can get why people don’t like how that plotline is resolved, but Reiju is sort of treated as correct by the narrative in that instance.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
And what's with the cuck accusations for Kuma? Lmao some users here are genuinely mentally challanged to say he was cucked when his girl was literally enslaved and raped

Or just projecting their cuck fantasies, in which case you should reach out to a bull and have atalk with your SO.
I'm gonna go on a limb and bet on the latter, there's probably enough degens in here to safely assume that :ihaha:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
And what's with the cuck accusations for Kuma? Lmao some users here are genuinely mentally challanged to say he was cucked when his girl was literally enslaved and raped

Or just projecting their cuck fantasies, in which case you should reach out to a bull and have atalk with your SO.
this fanbase is so horrendous, well its this trash forum allowing weirdos like that stick around, i mean finalbeta and rootbeer are still here so its to be expected..

Status
Not open for further replies.