Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I don't like to throw around the term misogyny or anything like i'm some obsessed social justice warrior but some of the takes here today are seriously just what the fuck tier dude

It's very clear to see who here has never interacted with a woman outside of their immediate family in their lives

:whitepress:
Even that last part is debatable honestly if you read some of these replies :tchpepe:

I don't like to throw around the term misogyny or anything like i'm some obsessed social justice warrior but some of the takes here today are seriously just what the fuck tier dude

It's very clear to see who here has never interacted with a woman outside of their immediate family in their lives

:whitepress:
This chapter sure has brought some shit to light, the leakers must have confused this one for chapter 1097 or something.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Honestly if these posts are true reflections of their character, I doubt they even ever interacted with ladies in their families.

Like this shit is worse than the Griffith did nothing wrong memes, possibly on par with the Donovan memes too, on my momma, until now I've never seen a community outside of the Berserk community that would be beating their shit to the thought of a man's girl friend being abducted and used as an onahole before dying horribly without ever seeing her man's face again.

Like this shit is worse than the Griffith did nothing wrong memes, possibly on par with the Donovan memes too, on my momma, until now I've never seen a community outside of the Berserk community that would be beating their shit to the thought of a man's girl friend being abducted and used as an onahole before dying horribly without ever seeing her man's face again.
All I see are people feeling sad for both Kuma and Ginny...

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Don't know why people are loosing their minds about the rape. Oda already introduced slavery, civil War and genocide. Rape is nothing compared to these.
Hell he even already hinted a sexual assault multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.