Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Assuming Ginny's hair is pink, which I think we can at this point... what Celestial Dragon do we know who likes pink hair?

If Charlos is the father... oh gosh... please no Oda...

Plz hellllll noooooooooooooooo Oda, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't

G

Gorosei Informer

Assuming Ginny's hair is pink, which I think we can at this point... what Celestial Dragon do we know who likes pink hair?

Plz hellllll noooooooooooooooo Oda, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't
Hes 24 so it could be possible but extremely unlikely lol. Doesnt rule out his father though....There are people 12-14 getting pregnant and becoming parents here, I've heard of girls getting pregnant at younger age than that, even as young as 5-6 years old, I wish I was exaggerating.

Someone said the father could be the Incestial who shot Kumas father dead though. Or maybe its Garling or something. Either way I completely hate this and feel fucking sick.

People said here, "Oda loves Kuma thats why he writes so much for him and makes him look so good", I'm sorry, putting your character through the most constant downward spiral of abuse, trauma, the most heinous, deplorable, irredeemable shit is a sign of "loving your character" the most!? What does Oda do to characters he hates then!? *Looks at my boy Eustass Kidd* Oh yeah....

Seriously though, I thought Oda HATED Sanji for most of a decade at least, if not more and I think he hates Kidd now too, he has to by this point BUT the way hes writing Kuma here is so extremely malicious, petty, vindictive, I'm sorry if people think thats "love", then thats extremely fucked up too.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think we disagree somewhat on the definitions. For example, the edited panel of Usopp generalizing about blacks did strike me as "weird in a wrong way", so to speak, even if it was about them having a mysterious power, while the original joke about afros just stroke me as "random as hell" and not necessarily entirely tied to race (there are white people with afros like Bob Ross). Is defining the looks of "a Karen" as a "blonde woman" racist?

I don't know, I may just see it differently.
“Karen” refers to a pattern of behavior more than anything else, it’s meant to comment on how they act rather than how they look and therefore isn’t specific to one race; anyone can technically be a Karen by carrying themselves in a certain manner. By contrast, Afros are commonly worn by people of African descent and are considered a physical attribute, so to me, that makes any comment about them racially charged to some degree. There’s not really a right or wrong answer here, and Oda’s story has definitely resonated with a lot of Black anime fans that I know, so it’s not a big deal either way.

If this is true then I'm really dropping the manga and nothing's ever bringing me back cause holy shit man
It's like Oda actually likes this guy at this point, with the amount of despicable shit he does without being killed off or at least crippled

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Hes 24 so it could be possible but extremely unlikely lol. Doesnt rule out his father though....
Holy fuck.

HE'S ONLY 24?????

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAS RESTING UGLY BASTARD NTR FACE AT 24?!?!??!?! HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??

This is actually a relief to me, though. I'm assuming the criminal scum is a Holy Knight, then. Making Ginny's assaulter a relative of Saturn's from the Jaygarcia family would make sense, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.