Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
If this is true then I'm really dropping the manga and nothing's ever bringing me back cause holy shit man
It's like Oda actually likes this guy at this point, with the amount of despicable shit he does without being killed off or at least crippled
If Oda tries to redeem Charlos in this manga I will deep dive into a volcano like Ratatouille spelunking a KFC deep frier.

“Karen” refers to a pattern of behavior more than anything else, it’s meant to comment on how they act rather than how they look and therefore isn’t specific to one race; anyone can technically be a Karen by carrying themselves in a certain manner. By contrast, Afros are commonly worn by people of African descent and are considered a physical attribute, so to me, that makes any comment about them racially charged to some degree. There’s not really a right or wrong answer here, and Oda’s story has definitely resonated with a lot of Black anime fans that I know, so it’s not a big deal either way.
Well, yes, Karen is about a pattern, but it's also involves a very well defined physical stereotype. The reason it's not a big deal and not perceived as racist is because you (and I) pay no attention to that aspect of it, which is something that, in my point of view, can be be equally applied to the afro discussion and why I brought it up.

Not that it matters, though, I'm not even sure anymore what point we're ultimately discussing, so I'm dropping a halloween disguise and a smoke bomb. :moonwalk: Peace out.

Oda made Dragon a complete fraud. Fisher Tiger had a weak character bounty, only 500 million, and invaded Marygeoise freeing many slaves. Dragon let an army commander and personal friend suffer as a slave for 2 years. Is this the most wanted/dangerous man in the world? Fisher Tiger is the true revolutionary, with real balls. Ginny was raped and acquired AIDS because of Dragon's weakness.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Assuming Ginny's hair is pink, which I think we can at this point... what Celestial Dragon do we know who likes pink hair?

If Charlos is the father... oh gosh... please no Oda...

Plz hellllll noooooooooooooooo Oda, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't
The day this man dies will be one of celebration :beckmoji:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
So.

It's time to talk about how the Marines are literally operating as sex traffickers for the Celestial Dragons.

We know from Fisher Tiger's backstory that the Celestial Dragons send out the Marines to recapture former slaves. This means that even if you run away from the Celestial Dragons, if the Marines find you, they will human-traffick you back to your sexual assaulters.

And people are calling Dragon a fraud for saving people rather than actively supporting sexual trafficking like most Marines, fucking deplorable. Can't wait for Dragon to punch Saturn's face in and shut these fools up.

HURRICANE FISTO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.