Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh are you referring to Katakuri or something?! I genuinely though you meant Charloss, Big Mom (IRONICALLY and obviously IMPOSSIBLE) or Blackbeard for example and then it clicked lmao.

:snoopy::crazwhat::parkcry::jay-he::ronalugh::eeke::watchout::fuah:
Yeah he's referring to Katakuri.

However that idiot(no offense) forgets that Katakuri literally rules over his own island that he lives on and that it was confirmed that Big Mom's children already have their own children.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
The issue is that people are comparing Fisher Tiger to Dragon because he was just an average pirate, he went there and saved many slaves in the land protected by admirals, without fearing anything or anyone. Dragon took 2 years, even though he is the most dangerous focking man in the world and Garp's son, he is certainly not weak. He possibly has Devil Fruit and Coc. And he neglected to save Ginny.
That's why Fisher Tiger was successful: it was a completely unexpected assault, and the people underestimated him because he was a Fishman. Taking a large force into Mary Geoise will just lead to losses.

The Revs 14 years ago were in no position to win a war in Mary Geoise, same as now.

Dragon has an entire army he's building, Fisher Tiger was desperate and felt like he had absolutely nothing left to lose. Fisher Tiger's goal was to free as many slaves as possible, Dragon's goal is totally different, to overthrow the WG.

This is what makes Dragon interesting, he's the complete opposite of Luffy and Garp, who kind of do as they please and rush ahead. Dragon arrives like a storm, out of nowhere, like them, but with more planning, IMO.

Like, Luffy never could have orchestrated the attack on Mary Geoise, let's be serious. I do think it's odd Dragon didn't participate with Sabo and the others, though.

The issue is that people are comparing Fisher Tiger to Dragon because he was just an average pirate, he went there and saved many slaves in the land protected by admirals, without fearing anything or anyone. Dragon took 2 years, even though he is the most dangerous focking man in the world and Garp's son, he is certainly not weak. He possibly has Devil Fruit and Coc. And he neglected to save Ginny.
Fisher Tiger went to free slaves but did he want to do anything beyond that? Like if he died there would be fine. Right now we Dragon has bigger goals in wanting to overthrow the world government and going Leroy Jenkins into the holy land and starting a fight with multiple admirals is probably not the way to do it

G

Gorosei Informer

If this is true then I'm really dropping the manga and nothing's ever bringing me back cause holy shit man
It's like Oda actually likes this guy at this point, with the amount of despicable shit he does without being killed off or at least crippled
Hes 24 so its extremely unlikely unless Oda is gonna retcon Bonneys fruit and say she can deage him "permanently"? It should only be a temporary change when she changes your age? Charloss father is more of a possibility unfortunately too.

But yeah Odas true self insert is probably Charloss at this point and hence why Charloss survived Mjosgards attack on him but Mjosgard died for it /s.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Wait they do!? I've not heard anything about that, I've been wondering why we didn't see any grandkids for her and thus her offspring having their own kids as fully grown adults too ofc.

Katakuri would be so cool to see as a dad too.
How dare you insult the most powerful character in Whole Cake Island, Chiffon and Bege's son Pez, like this.

Apologize before the Capone Family comes after you, bro.

People think they understand the story when they don't even remember Pez, the most important character in Whole Cake Island. Runberievable Raggy. Ro raight to rell, ro rot rast ro, ror rollect roo-rundred rollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.