Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perospero is the ultimate chad/pimp.
He's got candy on his hat, for your children, while they play outside
He can make candy cuffs, candy dildos, candy whips, etc.
His tongue is self explanatory
Etc.
Even if he's not that handsome, it's alright, he still has a lot of other things to compensate for it.
Perospero on Onigashima was a true chad too

Hey, didn't a rescue operation for Kuma happen just now? Because they didn't carry out an operation immediately at that time, especially since Kuma was present, it could help a lot with its power in terms of mobility. If Dragon went along, they could rescue Ginny and leave, literally a robbery that if done right, would be more efficient than the one carried out at present, with Sabo's group.
Except there’s a lot of evidence to support that they had intel on the situation and parts of it may even have been planned. Ginny was kidnapped and they didn’t know where she was and had to find her. And if anything taking Ginny was probably a part of a larger scheme

LMFAO SHIT, I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT PEZ!

I'm so fucked now! Doesnt help @The Boss is back now and I'm sure this he will find, he will not "forgive" either.

:risitameh::shame::kidwat::parkcry:

Me right now:

That Bege guy is just a poor attempt to imitate me and la famiglia. This Oda guy might be getting a little bit too comfortable with the way he depicts us Italians. Might have to "pay him a visit' one of these days.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Aye that does makes sense, glad to see that is confirmed then too. I wonder if we'll see them in future then? I hope Perospero aint a father lmao. But seeing Katakuri and Smoothie as parents for example would be SWELL! I can only imagine Cracker having a miniature psycho version of himself as a kid too lmfao. A spitting resemblance with his psychotic grin and all.
Post automatically merged:

BRATAKURI LMAO

:risitameh::saden::luffylaugh::kailaugh:
Perospero doesn't have kids, because he hasn't married his one true waifu yet:

Perospero: "The moon is beautiful tonight, Carrot, but your Sulong form is ever more wondrous."
Carrot: "Vegapunk's tongue isn't anywhere near as big as yours, my sweet little Pe-ro-in!"

Ugh I only got two lines out and I want to shower, Carrospero is one of the worst crack ships in the series. Shudders.

(If Pot sees this and bans me, it's been an honor to shitpost with you here)

Perospero doesn't have kids, because he hasn't married his one true waifu yet:

Perospero: "The moon is beautiful tonight, Carrot, but your Sulong form is ever more wondrous."
Carrot: "Vegapunk's tongue isn't anywhere near as big as yours, my sweet little Pe-ro-in!"

Ugh I only got two lines out and I want to shower, Carrospero is one of the worst crack ships in the series. Shudders.

(If Pot sees this and bans me, it's been an honor to shitpost with you here)
@Pot Goblin Execute him.

Status
Not open for further replies.