Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no, you've signed up to play so you should actually start playing. Don't make me go combing through your posts to find something, I'm not asking for a lot here. Surely you can find something better to do than whatever this is supposed to achieve.
>create your own role game
>Ratchet assumes I off all people wouldn't make a roll that rewards low activity

>"dont make me play the game" "Don't make me comb though you very low post count, in a game all about ISOing people "

Ratchet you good bro, or have you been talking to Ekko for too long?

Your current opinions on Ekko and Ultra?

I am still pretty confident Ekko is scum. I was counterwagon to him yesterday.
Ultra is probably town with the super kill on him.

Ekko I can see as scum. He’s extremely ingenuine. If he’s town Idc. I just want him gone.

Of course I think you’re probably scum on opposite team lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
>create your own role game
>Ratchet assumes I off all people wouldn't make a roll that rewards low activity

>"dont make me play the game" "Don't make me comb though you very low post count, in a game all about ISOing people "

Ratchet you good bro, or have you been talking to Ekko for too long?
Kindly - if you're not going to respect the time of the host and players trying here, step off and let someone else have a go.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko’s main goal is to try to scramble town leader credibility
buddy, ur *mason* partner suses ultra too, even asked him to claim

i made an observation based on new info present to us being nibel's claim. my sus didnt come out of thin air, and i am not overtly pushing for it before getting clarification or thoughts first because im not very convinced on it myself

it isnt irreconcilable as just bad usage from town yes

ultra was actually sused alot in the disc server, after the reloaded flip. u were among the people thinking he can be scum.

i can see this being done to busdrive invests from ultra to indigo

and at the same time busdrive invests from indigo to ultra

this is 100% a usage id do if ultra is my teammate in this position, however idk if i'll claim it

there is a low chance nibel is scum and ultra town and nibel chose to do the same strat, just with a non teammate? low chance because as u said it clears ultra tho i doubt nibel will think of it this far. it can even cause wifom if nibel flips scum do we yeet ultra off it or not

it doesnt say anything about a scum ultra, town nibel scenario. that ones not affected by this, except that maybe then ultra is not a part of team red, but rather orange, which requires alot of bussing day 1 then
Discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.