So far, we saw

(1) Kuma as a Slave
(2) Kuma as a Normal Guy
(3) Kuma as a Revolutionary

We still have

(4) Kuma as a King
(5) Kuma as a Warlord
(6) Kuma as Cyborg until he died.

Kuma's flashback is already the saddest & we probably have even more suffering in store.
IMO

Next chapter is him as a King and why he became a Warlord

chapter 1100 is partly about him becoming a cyborg, with going back to egghead at the end of the chapter

C

CensoredbyWG

I goreal text the only guy I know that watches one piece and telling him I dropping it
His arab so when I tell him it's too racist he's going to roll his eyes. But I dont give af.

I'll ask him like every three months what happened but this is formal the last chapter im..I'm... I'm not even going to read this chapter
See you in 2 weeks on 1099 spoiler thread.

Wouldnt really assume anything from Oda not finishing these pages. They'll 100% be finished for the volume and its possible that based on how he has decided to orient his scheduling, he preferred to release this one unfinished to keep the pacing.

Now, if it becomes a consistent thing, then Id imagine he's having issues. But for now we dont onow why he couldnt finish it.

Shame though cause for the next like 6-10 months this chapter will be unfinished unless they rerelease the chapter next jump or something.

Fair Ig.
Though honestly Dressrosa wasn't that good either, I mean I liked some aspects of it, and Doflamingo was a great villain, but it's still too long with too many useless/dumb characters (fuck Lao G and Dellinger for example).
But that useless/dumb characters there are in all arcs of op. W7/Enies Lobby is considered the best saga for a considerable part of the fandom and has characters like Wanze, Jerry, Baskerville, Fukurou and Kumadori

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
FMI was basically the other side of the Fishman/Racism story with Arlong Park. It was purely to establish SHs as "Powerful" now.
Punk Hazard was good, we got to see Law, Vergo, Smoker, Monet, Doflamingo, Aokiji in Post TS. It isn't a standalone arc, it was meant to be the starting point for Dressrosa.

Then came the Yonko Saga which trashed the Post TS.
Fishmen Island was overall fine, but needed to be shorter

Punk Hazard had great stuff, but also lots of trash filler content imo. I don't know why it's ranked fairly high by people on average tbh

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
With Vagabond luckily the Book its based off has a proper conclusion from what I know so people can read the book and get the ending, they just won't get Inoue's gorgeous art.
thats the whole reason why its my favorite, the pacing the storyline, the lore, the artwork a masterpiece.

but inoues a bum hes healthy enough to finish it now at least on a monthly basis but he hasnt even tried or hinted towards it. money prevails here.

C

CensoredbyWG

i think every manga reader should come to terms that any true long standing manga may not actually finish, its evident its a huge strain on the body, berserk, vagabond, hxh, etcetera... come to terms that op may fall into that category as well and just accept it.
Its up to oda to set his pride aside and accept he cant draw anymore.

Wouldnt really assume anything from Oda not finishing these pages. They'll 100% be finished for the volume and its possible that based on how he has decided to orient his scheduling, he preferred to release this one unfinished to keep the pacing.

Now, if it becomes a consistent thing, then Id imagine he's having issues. But for now we dont onow why he couldnt finish it.

Shame though cause for the next like 6-10 months this chapter will be unfinished unless they rerelease the chapter next jump or something.
he rushed through the chapter last week as well.

bruh togashi takes multiple years off and it doesn't work lol
Togashi has serious health issues to the extent where he struggles to go to the toilet and has to lay down on his back to draw because sitting is too hard. Really hope it won't ever be that fucked up for Oda but shit Miura died at 54 as well, Oda isn't that far off in age and has been way more active than both these guys.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fair Ig.
Though honestly Dressrosa wasn't that good either, I mean I liked some aspects of it, and Doflamingo was a great villain, but it's still too long with too many useless/dumb characters (fuck Lao G and Dellinger for example).
Exactly.

You know what's my main problem with Yonko saga?
It took the faults of Dressrosa like overbloated useless characters and did it on a much larger scale with Scabbards, Yakuza fodder, Diabetes & Zoo Pirates etc,. With 1-d Cartoon villains/heroes and even shitty ass flashbacks, it ruined the reading experience.

To powerup Luffy from Gear 4 to Gear 5, to turn him from a Supernova to a Fifth Yonko to a real Yonko.
And that took 3 Haki Powerups in the middle.
Ultimately for a Filler Saga.

Togashi has serious health issues to the extent where he struggles to go to the toilet and has to lay down on his back to draw because sitting is too hard. Really hope it won't ever be that fucked up for Oda but shit Miura died at 54 as well, Oda isn't that far off in age and has been way more active than both these guys.
Oda literally had surgery recently for issues related to his work. He might be healthier than those two but it doesn't sound like he is healthy at all

Status
Not open for further replies.