Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Careful now, you're very close to flaming. Try to keep hold of your emotions Ekko, I can assure you I'm not at all concerned about this being a referendum on my ability. In fact I think I'm rather justified!
well dont let me stop u ratchet, put that vote before you leave!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
we both know this is not how it works, if i demand u full claim cuz i have mech u wont do it before knowing what that mech entails

i am happy to eat a lynch here unclaimed btw, role is a big loss for town but i dont care to save it if im going to be continuously dealt in bad faith
Lmao, this is exactly how it should work. Why would I tell you what you would potentially need to fake claim to work around the lie?

I'm more than okay with losing your role by the way, I'll be content to put all the blame on you for failing to act as part of a team.

Careful now, you're very close to flaming. Try to keep hold of your emotions Ekko, I can assure you I'm not at all concerned about this being a referendum on my ability. In fact I think I'm rather justified!
Surly Ekko would not get upset with us? I thought he was the one who told us to stop being emotional kekmalders.

But I guess those who can’t do teach

Emil

Certified Memelord
So you can manufacture a plausible lie/defenses no. We need everything so you can’t add anything later to save yourself
well i only have one defensive passive

i am immune to cops and i do not appear in watcher / tracker results

nothing to manufacture. i wont add more to this cuz i dont got more

so go ahead, tell me why shud i claim?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Surly Ekko would not get upset with us? I thought he was the one who told us to stop being emotional kekmalders.

But I guess those who can’t do teach

well i never claimed mech on u and asked u to full claim for no reason

i told u stop kekmalding that ppl sus u for lying

lmao

playing with u guys is

Emil

Certified Memelord
also ratchet time and time again talks about how i dont respect his town play yet he goes as does shit like this + helping the indie

don't question why i dont have u as tier 1 town lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually prof i think ur play today has been terrible, ur approaching and posturing very ingenuinly

ive debunked everything u said but u continue snipping bits and pieces

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
also ratchet time and time again talks about how i dont respect his town play yet he goes as does shit like this + helping the indie

don't question why i dont have u as tier 1 town lol
What, "shit like this"? You mean "correctly play mechanical evidence instead of spewing you an out by telling you what you need to fake claim"? This is the correct way to play it - I'm giving you amply opportunity to argue your town case through your claim, if you don't want to take it that's on you.

You keep trying to insult me as if that's going to sway me one way or the other. Your opinion doesn't really matter, what gets annoying is your need to interact in a way that's designed to annoy and upset. That's why I find you to be unpleasant within Mafia, particularly lately as in the last several months.

Anyway, back in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.