Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What, "shit like this"? You mean "correctly play mechanical evidence instead of spewing you an out by telling you what you need to fake claim"? This is the correct way to play it - I'm giving you amply opportunity to argue your town case through your claim, if you don't want to take it that's on you.

You keep trying to insult me as if that's going to sway me one way or the other. Your opinion doesn't really matter, what gets annoying is your need to interact in a way that's designed to annoy and upset. That's why I find you to be unpleasant within Mafia, particularly lately as in the last several months.

Anyway, back in an hour.
Like should I not give you any time and just come out with what I have and demand you get lynched instead? Would that be better? Or completely play my hand before hearing what you have to say, thus weakening my position of evidence? Is that better, in your opinion? Nonsense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What, "shit like this"? You mean "correctly play mechanical evidence instead of spewing you an out by telling you what you need to fake claim"? This is the correct way to play it - I'm giving you amply opportunity to argue your town case through your claim, if you don't want to take it that's on you.

You keep trying to insult me as if that's going to sway me one way or the other. Your opinion doesn't really matter, what gets annoying is your need to interact in a way that's designed to annoy and upset. That's why I find you to be unpleasant within Mafia, particularly lately as in the last several months.

Anyway, back in an hour.
brother u cant and will not have anything incriminating on me, nothing in my role needs to be changed. maybe u got ur mech on someone else lol

im not gonna change my claim because lots of my abilities already on the WU AND couple of them are veritable

i used 2 today and pot can confirm directly receiving something from one of them @Pot Goblin

brother u cant and will not have anything incriminating on me, nothing in my role needs to be changed. maybe u got ur mech on someone else lol

im not gonna change my claim because lots of my abilities already on the WU AND couple of them are veritable

i used 2 today and pot can confirm directly receiving something from one of them @Pot Goblin
you used something today?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like should I not give you any time and just come out with what I have and demand you get lynched instead? Would that be better? Or completely play my hand before hearing what you have to say, thus weakening my position of evidence? Is that better, in your opinion? Nonsense.
no, thats not it either

like u can ask me like u did earlier

whats my ability name or type or do i have any passives, or any protective actions etc..

demanding full claim is way too much without giving me a reason for it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Well, "brother", that's where you're wrong. There is a slight chance that an explanation exists, but that will also need your full claim - it's on you to play ball here. You are clearly of the opinion that I'm town given that your response is to flame me on the basis of me being a bad town player, so you can at least be confident that my motives are genuine. If that's not enough for you, then it really can't be helped. Would be terribly unfortunate if you are town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, "brother", that's where you're wrong. There is a slight chance that an explanation exists, but that will also need your full claim - it's on you to play ball here. You are clearly of the opinion that I'm town given that your response is to flame me on the basis of me being a bad town player, so you can at least be confident that my motives are genuine. If that's not enough for you, then it really can't be helped. Would be terribly unfortunate if you are town.
im sure i can explain whatever u have with an ability or 2 lol

whats the nature of it, do u want my passives? or actives? ability types?

i can start bit by bit but im not full claiming lol

Status
Not open for further replies.