Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
His whole existence is limited to coming to a one piece thread, try to shit on one piece telling narto >>, getting wrekt by me and others, running away for a week then repeat..
-Oda has physical/mental problems and can't finish the chapter in time
-"LOL I TOLD Y'ALL HE'S A FUCKING FRAUD BRO NARUTO IS SO MUCH BETTER ODA IS A HACK HE CAN'T EVEN FINISH CHAPTERS NOW LOL SO LAZY AND INCOMPETENT DROP THE MANGA NOW"
Literal npc behavior

Eiichiro "I couldn't finish drawing in time. Sorry" Oda
Is this the first time he’s been unable to finish a chapter in time? I’ve never known him to do this, so this is unusual and a bit concerning.

We don’t know his circumstances, but he’s been taking breaks lately and he had an eye surgery which he might not have recovered fully from.

Let’s try to be understanding.

Is this the first time he’s been unable to finish a chapter in time? I’ve never known him to do this, so this is unusual and a bit concerning.

We don’t know his circumstances, but he’s been taking breaks lately and he had an eye surgery which he might not have recovered fully from.

He is a narto fan so he has no active part of brain that a human uses to understand. His brain is primitive.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah pretty much. Hes probably having health complications for one reason or another, as you said too ofc.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
-Oda has physical/mental problems and can't finish the chapter in time
-"LOL I TOLD Y'ALL HE'S A FUCKING FRAUD BRO NARUTO IS SO MUCH BETTER ODA IS A HACK HE CAN'T EVEN FINISH CHAPTERS NOW LOL SO LAZY AND INCOMPETENT DROP THE MANGA NOW"
Literal npc behavior
I've seen oblivion NPCs with more brain activity than him :suresure:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

its more concerning that wsj is actually publishing it

Why are you so nice dude? I am here trying to make fun of Oda, and now you're making me feel bad for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.