Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have enough knowledge regarding this topic but is this a cultural thing in Japan or are most of them just retarded?
I really like the manga 4KoA but this scene gave me the shivers
She’s 12
Cultural thing,
you see, not only man from japan likes children below legal age ( i know its sounds so wrong but here me out ). Woman also likes boys below legal age and there is a lot.

If its a Man u called them Lolicon ( cuz they like Girls bellow legal age )
But if its a Woman u called them Shotacon ( Cuz they like Boys below legal age )

i've been watching so many of Anime, Japanese Youtuber, Japanese show, and sum weird one and can conclude that these are kinda like a "regular" thing on there like "its what i like" kinda of thing ( Its just my Opinion mind u ). fyi recent years Japan constantly despise them really. But they still around.

And don't get me wrong, many Kindhearted people in japan fs, but also there is sum of the weird ones like them.
And those weird ones also admit it.

Their Argument always thinking they are cute and always hug them, but you guys know that sum of them are weird weird.
And Surprisingly that i know of a Beautiful Woman admit that they like that thing.
Its weird but well....

Cultural thing,
you see, not only man from japan likes children below legal age ( i know its sounds so wrong but here me out ). Woman also likes boys below legal age and there is a lot.

If its a Man u called them Lolicon ( cuz they like Girls bellow legal age )
But if its a Woman u called them Shotacon ( Cuz they like Boys below legal age )
It's not a cultural thing lmao. It's called pedophilia

It's not about worshiping, it's about empathy. I think you're annoying but if you ever got sick or were having trouble irl you wouldn't see me celebrating that shit, I'd send you my best wishes.
No one is celebrating someone who isn’t healthy dude. Y’all always putting words in my mouth. I am telling you that your assumption of him being unhealthy isn’t what I believe. I believe he is doing this because he has other priorities now, like movies, live action, etc. but y’all never want to consider that. Instead, y’all want to worship the man and always think that it’s his health.

So I guess kuma went to WG/Vegapunk to cure disease... Another missed chance for chopper plot :suresure:
Anyway it's clear bonney plot is all retcon.. Oda should have stuck with some other character instead of bonney being the kid.

Cry me a river. I don't believe it has anything to do with his health. I seriously don't understand why yall worship this man. The guy only has to produce three chapters a month, not four like he used to. His scheduled now is way better than it used to be, where now he is focusing on film red and live action. He gets constant breaks every year.

Yasuhisa Hara is the same age as Oda and he works way worse hours than Oda with no breaks and none of yall are worshipping him.
Hara got divorced, Oda didn't
Hara didn't even treat his family, while Oda still:seriously:
Bet u didn't even know

No one is celebrating someone who isn’t healthy dude. Y’all always putting words in my mouth. I am telling you that your assumption of him being unhealthy isn’t what I believe. I believe he is doing this because he has other priorities now, like movies, live action, etc. but y’all never want to consider that. Instead, y’all want to worship the man and always think that it’s his health.

oda has been consistently giving us chapters for over 20 years. How can you even say he has other priorities now?
Lmao as a HxH enjoyer a break here and there or a shorter chapter doesn't phase me

We already have enough evidence to prove that Oda is unhealthy. You're a horrible person

Alright Lee, knock yourself out. You'd never give the man the benefit of the doubt despite the 26 years of serialization and this being the first time ever something like this has happened. This will surely be something that'll lead to a very productive discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.