Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong in getting a divorce dude lmao.
And Nothing wrong with people who can't finish manuscript lol.
Many Manhwa Author or Mangaka done that. Freaking Togashi who had multiple break still had sum sketches on his manga. And Miura who still alive at that time, when he can't finish his manuscript due to health problems he takes sum breaks again and finish it when he is healthy.
They can't finish it since they had sum problems, Sickness or Health Issues, being busy or whatever.
And if they do didn't finish it on time like togashi did, they can still finish it on Magazine.
Ain't no Problem with that.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

I heard Mashima gets at least seven hours of sleep per day! He still publishes weekly, so this is seriously impressive!

How does he do it? It must be a superpower. :noo:
Mashima is super human, hes been called a machine/robot due to his insane work ethic and output. He took only 1 break during the whole run of FT AFAIK. At least when I was following it.

And Nothing wrong with people who can't finish manuscript lol.
Many Manhwa Author or Mangaka done that. Freaking Togashi who had multiple break still had sum sketches on his manga. And Miura who still alive when he can't finish his manuscript due to health problems he takes sum breaks again and finish it when he is healthy.
They can't finish it since they had sum problems, Sickness or Health Issues, being busy or whatever.
And if they do didn't finish it on time like togashi did, they can still finish it on Magazine.
Ain't no Problem with that.
Never said it was wrong. I was just making fun of him for doing it. Am I not allowed to banter?

Status
Not open for further replies.