Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Health might be an issue . Unlike Hara he is constantly pressured to have every chapter the sale have to be in top 3 it can take toll when you are consistent for 20 years . Sometimes we forget Oda is human too .

Hara is on another league no doubt in it.
Nah Hara is okay it's Mashima that on differnt level compare to everyone .

Cultural thing,
you see, not only man from japan likes children below legal age ( i know its sounds so wrong but here me out ). Woman also likes boys below legal age and there is a lot.

If its a Man u called them Lolicon ( cuz they like Girls bellow legal age )
But if its a Woman u called them Shotacon ( Cuz they like Boys below legal age )

i've been watching so many of Anime, Japanese Youtuber, Japanese show, and sum weird one and can conclude that these are kinda like a "regular" thing on there like "its what i like" kinda of thing ( Its just my Opinion mind u ). fyi recent years Japan constantly despise them really. But they still around.

And don't get me wrong, many Kindhearted people in japan fs, but also there is sum of the weird ones like them.
And those weird ones also admit it.

Their Argument always thinking they are cute and always hug them, but you guys know that sum of them are weird weird.
And Surprisingly that i know of a Beautiful Woman admit that they like that thing.
Its weird but well....
Thanks for the info!

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So I guess kuma went to WG/Vegapunk to cure disease... Another missed chance for chopper plot :suresure:
Anyway it's clear bonney plot is all retcon.. Oda should have stuck with some other character instead of bonney being the kid.
Chopper couldn't even cure luffy when he ate that poison fish the hell he gonna do about this?

Shitty ass doctor

But yeah first time Oda's straight up never finished a chapter. That's always a red flag when a author does that.

Hope everything's good.
I feel it's the management issue. I would expect them to have planned his work better. He is not some low level solo author with no help... And one piece is not a complex manga.. Just storyboard and assistants can finish it up... So I would say they might have messed up the schedule and couldn't cancel the chapter too as it was too late....
Who knows maybe missed a page and saw it later.

Wow, this tragic narrative reminds me of all the damage done in the last 140 years by the repugnant military and political alliances of the Marxists and Islamo-facists who always work together to bully and torment the normal and hard working citizens of the world.

Forced marriages, rape, massacring everyone who dissents with their idiotic ideology or anyone who threatens them... the Celestial Dragons/WG and the Marxist-Islamo-facist alliance types are the exact same kind of scum.
Why sparagus?

I'm assuming others have posted it but that foreshadowing so far back :steef:

Dont think we even got to this point yet. Chapter confirms Ginny and Bonney were let go from being slaves because of their disease. Something else caused the WG to want her back (which we dont know yet). I assume 1099 will answer that, plus potentially why Kuma sacrificed himself (though I think thatll be 1100)

I don’t have enough knowledge regarding this topic but is this a cultural thing in Japan or are most of them just retarded?
I really like the manga 4KoA but this scene gave me the shivers
She’s 12
This is obviously worse lmao. Not justyfying Oda, but come on. At least we can cope that she has the age age fruit anf shit but come on dawg 😭😭 this is not comparable

Alright Lee, knock yourself out. You'd never give the man the benefit of the doubt despite the 26 years of serialization and this being the first time ever something like this has happened. This will surely be something that'll lead to a very productive discussion.
there is no reason to give Oda benefit of the doubt. The man ended a major arc that had 10 years of build up so that he can advertise his movie. The man just inserted some perverted shit into his manga. Dude openly admitted to enjoying drawing ass. Cry me a river of Oda.

Wow, this tragic narrative reminds me of all the damage done in the last 140 years by the repugnant military and political alliances of the Marxists and Islamo-facists who always work together to bully and torment the normal and hard working citizens of the world.

Forced marriages, rape, massacring everyone who dissents with their idiotic ideology or anyone who threatens them... the Celestial Dragons/WG and the Marxist-Islamo-facist alliance types are the exact same kind of scum.
This is gonna turn into a political debate but I can’t hold myself
The normal and hard working citizens get abused and don’t get the remuneration and respect they deserve
You don’t need to blame a specific group for that, the government is already biggest mafia
No one gets rich by "working hard"
It’s a lie of the elites/billionaires and the politicians are their puppets

TheAdmiralCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dont think we even got to this point yet. Chapter confirms Ginny and Bonney were let go from being slaves because of their disease. Something else caused the WG to want her back (which we dont know yet). I assume 1099 will answer that, plus potentially why Kuma sacrificed himself (though I think thatll be 1100)
How do you feel on the theory that Ginny was Lord Garlic's slave-wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.