Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
cool, any comment on the rest of my recent posts or is it case closed?
If you have anything specific you want my opinion on then let me hear it, but honestly you've spent more time telling me how I'm going to lead town off the edge of a cliff than you have trying to work with me so I won't hold my breath. Can I see you as town? Sure I can. But there are reasons to see you scum too, and I think your flip is required in no small part to get you, as in your presence, out of the thread. I won't be stunned if you flip town. I won't be too upset about it either.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also im not that sold on pot being town but i think he seems within town meta

also he has innocent on him

and flower (who admittedly my read on is starting to get shaky) said he was town

also i didnt know the invest i gift can be used during the day. it might have been an oversight by fuji or some passive pot has. in any case i wanted to give it to someone who can use it tonight from the side line and is unlikely to get blocked and can be town

also i didnt wanna wait too long to give it because i was afraid of being roleblocked etc..

prof stop being mean, with add hominin. not nice, it game, chill!
I really don’t have malice on those. I promise on that. That’s me trying to bring awareness to a problem I believe he has.

I have been mean this game, and I regret flaming a few times. Definitely not cool lol. I but I promise that is not me doing so.

I’d rather not talk about it and play the game anyway lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hey. Quit talking to me. The more you talk to me the more chances we will never reconcile. You lack the emotional intelligence to quit going. The best thing you can do is drop this and quit talking to me.

If you read me say this and keep going, you’re calling my bluff that I mean it.

It’s time for you to hunt scum your last day and leave a legacy. Not get into this with me lol.
also i need u to stop holding this position on me, ive already asked ppl questions, they r not here to answer. i cant scum hunt a dead thread lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
You do this all the time - someone tells you they have a problem with you, on a personal level, over how you've been, and then you tie it back to the game it about that. It's about *you*, and how you are towards other players. You used to be better at recognising this too, it feels like your personal development is going backwards in this regard.

Anyway, you and Prof can work it out post game. One day you'll understand I guess.
it seems to be only with a specific type of people, mostly around u too. dont think its a general thing

A gypsy wind is blowing warm tonight
The sky is starlit and the time is right
And still you're tellin' me you have to go
Before you leave there's something you should know
Yeah, something you should know babe

Amor a Luna!

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont belive i said anything wrong eitherway. susing a claimed indie with some inconsistency is fair game

im not even pushing him, im pushing another indie

i think the accusations against what ive been doing r unfair

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you have anything specific you want my opinion on then let me hear it, but honestly you've spent more time telling me how I'm going to lead town off the edge of a cliff than you have trying to work with me so I won't hold my breath. Can I see you as town? Sure I can. But there are reasons to see you scum too, and I think your flip is required in no small part to get you, as in your presence, out of the thread. I won't be stunned if you flip town. I won't be too upset about it either.
i tried couple of times

i brought the possibility of nibel and ultra being scum and shared with you, at a minimum i can potentially see ultra as scum

i asked prof/flower to analyze melkor/hayumi/TAC

what have u tried to do to work with me? i dont think uve asked me thoughts on anything

I really don’t have malice on those. I promise on that. That’s me trying to bring awareness to a problem I believe he has.

I have been mean this game, and I regret flaming a few times. Definitely not cool lol. I but I promise that is not me doing so.

I’d rather not talk about it and play the game anyway lol.
alright glad to know!

ekko sus you because indie, and you ratchet, with flip unclear. not just him and other players to.

this is mafia game, everyone can't be confirmed 100% beside some mech counters/people vouching for others etc.

you guys got him to claim, but he still sus of you from what reading.

he can be scum or town, imo the passive he made kinda bit him in the behind in the end making it impossible for him to prove himself so he also sus to for this reason.

this thread not many people active to be honest.

also i need u to stop holding this position on me, ive already asked ppl questions, they r not here to answer. i cant scum hunt a dead thread lol
Ekko. I have asked you to quit quoting me on this. And told you not to call my bluff about it. Yet you’re doing so. My only option is to assume you think I don’t mean what I say when I tell you to stop. That’s a mistake.

You can scum hunt, without keeping this going. In fact, you can scum hunt better that way bc nothing is gonna kill the thread quicker than drama lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
alright glad to know!

ekko sus you because indie, and you ratchet, with flip unclear. not just him and other players to.

this is mafia game, everyone can't be confirmed 100% beside some mech counters/people vouching for others etc.

you guys got him to claim, but he still sus of you from what reading.

he can be scum or town, imo the passive he made kinda bit him in the behind in the end making it impossible for him to prove himself so he also sus to for this reason.

this thread not many people active to be honest.
i dont really actively sus them

and even if i do i wont yeet them anyway, they r atleast very active compared to the rest lol

might as well just be town because wtf yall doing as scum talking in this dead thread anyway

i tried couple of times

i brought the possibility of nibel and ultra being scum and shared with you, at a minimum i can potentially see ultra as scum

i asked prof/flower to analyze melkor/hayumi/TAC

what have u tried to do to work with me? i dont think uve asked me thoughts on anything
ultra is scum imo, maybe red team. the dumb kidnapped joke does not age well after polar flip.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well i have an offer

we can all town read each other and move on, i think ive been obvious asfk town today and i am ready to lock yall town given the activity i have to work with from the rest

i dont really actively sus them

and even if i do i wont yeet them anyway, they r atleast very active compared to the rest lol

might as well just be town because wtf yall doing as scum talking in this dead thread anyway
true they are active compared to scum town akers.

it mostly active town that die off quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.