Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, I just don't see it. He tried to help me though late in that ordeal, claimed the hit, and some decent towny moves. Seems like his normal town self. Could be scum though I guess. Point 2 imo points to him being mafia red or town imo

Amor a Luna!
I’d much rather you buff someone like Ratchet (most preferred obviously lol), Flower, Pot, or Cake

also ur totally approaching me in bad faith, and prof is posturing like a total idiot, i wonder what his response will be to the flip after the clown display today.
It won’t be nice. In fact, it will be much better for me & you if you flip scum.

I’ve been ingenuine bc I have a genuine problem with you if you are Town.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It won’t be nice. In fact, it will be much better for me & you if you flip scum.

I’ve been ingenuine bc I have a genuine problem with you if you are Town.
well since u claimed being ingenuine i dont have much more to say then

what problems u have with me, i havent done anything wrong lol

I

Indigo

Day 3 - Vote Count #1

(as of post 6655)

Ekkologix: 5
Lord Melkor: 3
Luka: 1
Mashiro Blue: 1

Dr_Professor83: Zolo > Ekkologix > Luka
Ultra: Lord Melkor
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > Ekkologix
Flower: Lord Melkor > T-Pein > Ekkologix
Random Asshole: Lord Melkor
Ekkologix: Mashiro Blue
The Orca: Ratchet > Luka
Charlie: Lord Melkor
Kiku: Ekkologix
CakeWalker: Ekkologix > Unvote
Alwaysmind: Ekkologix
Pot Goblin: Ekkologix

Let me know if i missed any votes or made any mistakes!

fixed a simple mistake

will do a new one in like an hour or something

You saw how upset I was getting and kept poking. Probably bc you thought you could bc I’ll be a push over about it (if so you have sorely misjudged me) or bc you just enjoy trolling/being as ass lol (in which case you again picked wrong)

Emil

Certified Memelord
Save it for post game. Btw, not a single part of my ingenuine-ness has come until after you earned it. So blame yourself lol.
but u can explain what i did wrong

ive been voting non town, correctly

and i protected town, correctly assuming ratchet is town

and i gave a double action to a town player, assuming flower is town

and i gave an alignment invest to a town player, assuming pot is town

and i made town's invest abilities immune to redirections at the source for 2 cycles

and i attempted to make melkor unable to busdrive/deflect, which helps town solve him via mech

i dont think i earned any of this given my track record

also i have a PoE very similar to yours being melkor, hayumi, possibly kiku and low chance ultra

i havent looked at the rest of the inactives like tpein or AM or jesse but in time i will. we have some initial directions rn to go for

so yeah, what r u trying to make me feel bad for lol. just because i called u out for lying when u did? bro ur a claimed indie that lied lol. if u think none will sus you for that u r straight up delusional prof, im sorry

Emil

Certified Memelord
You saw how upset I was getting and kept poking. Probably bc you thought you could bc I’ll be a push over about it (if so you have sorely misjudged me) or bc you just enjoy trolling/being as ass lol (in which case you again picked wrong)
i havent done anything of this, i had genuine doubts over ur slot because i can see u and ratchet being scum claiming what u claim. its a fair suspicion

spare me the ATE prof, its not gonna affect what i say

but u can explain what i did wrong

ive been voting non town, correctly

and i protected town, correctly assuming ratchet is town

and i gave a double action to a town player, assuming flower is town

and i gave an alignment invest to a town player, assuming pot is town

and i made town's invest abilities immune to redirections at the source for 2 cycles

and i attempted to make melkor unable to busdrive/deflect, which helps town solve him via mech

i dont think i earned any of this given my track record

also i have a PoE very similar to yours being melkor, hayumi, possibly kiku and low chance ultra

i havent looked at the rest of the inactives like tpein or AM or jesse but in time i will. we have some initial directions rn to go for

so yeah, what r u trying to make me feel bad for lol. just because i called u out for lying when u did? bro ur a claimed indie that lied lol. if u think none will sus you for that u r straight up delusional prof, im sorry
Dog drop this. Also, I never lied. Seriously not once. The body thing wasn’t a lie, look at my damn role lol. It’s just y’all disagreed with Fuji agreeing that’s still a dead stump. And my wincon is exactly what I claimed lol.

whoever shot naomi probably scum or really shitty vig that shud have shot odd or blue
not very sold on it because 4 mafia in 2 teams is already too low for 31 players. a better ratio is 20-5-5-1

so the teams wud need to be stacked or have some extra kills like bleeds and maybe the shot on naomi etc..
By the way I role copied blue does effectively need to kill people to achieve his wincon - it brings him closer to achieving it.
is he the user of the ability killing naomi?
wouldn't be surprised

Emil

Certified Memelord
despite my suspicions i still wanted u guys to stay because u r active and solving the game, more so u than ratchet in n1

id say my suspicions were just skeptism, not like an active scum read that im pushing

and i dont recall poking at u except susing u occasionally WHEN YOU ARE CONFIRMED LIAR. first via mech working on you when u r dead, then via you being votable

seriously prof u cant blame us for any of this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.