Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
thos raw hurt but man im actually impressed the celestial didint just killed her off when she got ugly and let her leave and return back to her country . Those guys kill you if you are too loud .
I start to think that probably it's the CDs themselves who intentionally gave Ginny the sickness for their own amusement. And then they released her so that the sickness be spread. Again, merely for the sake of their own amusement.

Honestly barring the missing shading and ink filling, this is some Oda's best art.
Theres actually nothing inherently bad here, all of the major details are there and fully drawn.
yes the only bad part is the page with dragon kuma ivankov I have a hard time identifying them at first except iva . But other then that oda cooked this is beautifull
Post automatically merged:

I start to think that probably it's the CDs themselves who intentionally gave Ginny the sickness for their own amusement. And then they released her so that the sickness be spread. Again, merely for the sake of their own amusement.
it is possible

Ginny status: OP flashback mothered

lmao Oda. The moment Ginny pops out a kid in the flashback she dies.
When character made for flashback they already dead and sometimes in the worst way .
Law famliy , kuma parents , Otama parents , Brook whole crew like it's so normal lol.

Kuma is already a way better character than all of the Wano characters, seriously I'm so far really enjoying Kuma's character and also his backstory.

Please Oda, don't do something to screw things up.:hope:
he put kaido and king in the mud
Post automatically merged:

Ginny status: OP flashback mothered

lmao Oda. The moment Ginny pops out a kid in the flashback she dies.
Oda with his everyone is eating and so happy !!!
I knew it bastard !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.