Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because he's bleeding and i can still make heal for him, i think

last time i didn't because i've had people saying he's likely scum attacked by other scum
maybe scum rolecop him then sent the poison? or just tvt from poison why he got attacked

i see people have trouble reading him.

i asked early game if he was town, he said yes. he got poisoned for it
i see reloaded asked if he was town, he got yeeted out
same with flower, possible night 1 kill attempt

@Naomi

yo, wdyt of Psychic?

2 people requested for stuff D1, she and someone else

1st request was for investigation (which i fulfilled, yet it wasn't used) and 2nd request was for anonymous messages

basically she either asked for investigation and didn't use it or asked for ability to send anonymous messages to people, which is tbh scummy af imo

:pepecorn:

@Naomi

yo, wdyt of Psychic?

2 people requested for stuff D1, she and someone else

1st request was for investigation (which i fulfilled, yet it wasn't used) and 2nd request was for anonymous messages

basically she either asked for investigation and didn't use it or asked for ability to send anonymous messages to people, which is tbh scummy af imo
anonymous message is scummy agree. remember seeing people mention that. i will have to read back and check!

hmmm:sus:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ultra were you affected by any negative ability?
Someone visited you.
Just fyi, if something did happen to me, that doesn't always mean I would be informed

Are you saying you know who did it but are withholding info in case they are beneficial
I know who did it. But I'm not sure I should say this.
Simple

Comb their posts. If they have expressed or implied a town read on me, don't out them just yet. If not out them.
Oh lol

She already admitted to visiting me

You high breh
Now how did you obtain this info. You watching me bro?
What's ur ability called and why did you watch me
Nen Pigeon Flock. I can watch the first person who visited you. I town read and I wanted to see if anyone would try to use any ability against you.
Thanks but you wasted it 😂
Yes. And I look dumb now...
@Dr_Professor83 this doesnt look w/w btw

in fact i think both ultra and nibel r town lol

my question becomes - @Red Night how r u allowed to watch in day 1 when invest abilities r night only?

I do not think all the days will be 48hrs, but it will based on the players alive.
Soon we may go to 24 hrs phases.

Thats too late. I will die End next Night / Start D4.

Did you know that Bungee Gum has the properties of rubber and gum ? :wellwell:
you should ask him to grave rob my heal ability to heal you.....

:ihaha:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Flower who started the chat between u and hayumi btw? i think there is a fair chance he'd do it to pocket like he sent an item to muugen in the NF game for pocketing purposes

S

Sallucion

LM sending that bleed on me without questioning me is not how I know town LM, I may be wrong.
Normally I really like his reads and they are on point, but this game he seems off with them.

LM sending that bleed on me without questioning me is not how I know town LM, I may be wrong.
Normally I really like his reads and they are on point, but this game he seems off with them.

have to agree with melkor

he just sent the attack, i recall you said you where town before it happen i think

Emil

Certified Memelord
also anyone check who visited flower? able to see who sent bad action at her?

Just did, it was Ekko
If she was silenced money is on ekko or red night
I moved to Odd dude to the indie angle but until we hear from flower, red night is a good holder lol

Vote Red Night
didnt even see this in day 1, polar shaded me here but didnt even vote me, what a coward polar :((

going to say this means neither of me or rednight is a teammate, his shading caused 2 votes on me

if he voted me as well wuda been better for me tho admittedly

Status
Not open for further replies.