Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you acting like I am highly invested in the game?
I literally have no idea what's going on.
All I know is that you are trying to lynch me to save yourself so you are getting the rope.

:laughmoji:
im actually trying to clear u from PoE if ur town u muppet

but i think one of the busdrivers is scum

if ur claiming u didnt do it then someone might have. we have 3 busdrive like abilities showing in WU. 2 gonna be town. 1 scum

melkor and red night claimed. if the third one didnt claim they might be the scum driver

im actually trying to clear u from PoE if ur town u muppet

but i think one of the busdrivers is scum

if ur claiming u didnt do it then someone might have. we have 3 busdrive like abilities showing in WU. 2 gonna be town. 1 scum

melkor and red night claimed. if the third one didnt claim they might be the scum driver
I am not suspicious for ultra being driven to me.
I have 0 reason to do that.
It's dumb.
Literally claimed day 1 that I can't be killed or harmed.
I always lie about this but this time I got to make my own role so it's legit...

And no I am not redirecting the stuff or absorbing it.
Just making them fail.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not suspicious for ultra being driven to me.
I have 0 reason to do that.
It's dumb.
Literally claimed day 1 that I can't be killed or harmed.
I always lie about this but this time I got to make my own role so it's legit...

And no I am not redirecting the stuff or absorbing it.
Just making them fail.
why wouldnt a player be sus for busdriving to you? we r missing a red team busdriver. one of the 3 busdrivers is gonna be scum

not like ultra claiemd busdriving to you, it could be a simple redirect to flower yes

now im saying if we dont think melkor is the scum busdriver then melkor wud have to be town by simple process of elimination, since orange busdriver already flipped

the longer the last busdriver takes to claim or push one of melkor/nibel the more sus they become imo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet u still havent answered this btw. why wud i not claim investigsting melkor if i used an invest on him and it failed / didnt show in WU?

whats the scum motive in using an invest but calling it a preventative ability on a target that was the counter wagon to town yesterday?
Well the scum motive would be lying by passing an ability off as one thing while it does something else. For example if it has a side effect if preventing something but also investigates, well then you're sorted.

Full claim would have helped here in terms of reading past it, alas.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well the scum motive would be lying by passing an ability off as one thing while it does something else. For example if it has a side effect if preventing something but also investigates, well then you're sorted.

Full claim would have helped here in terms of reading past it, alas.
uh yes but what net benefit does that give me? why lie about investigating melkor? the ability failed anyway. could just say i tried to check him and it failed. if my goal is to lynch or mislynch him in this case would that not be a better play to throw doubts at him?

Status
Not open for further replies.