One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
You're telling me the WG captured Ginny and Dragon didn't even suspect Marijois or Impel Down to be the place Ginny was held?

Hell the scouts reports even said a Celestial Dragon captured her to make her his bride like come on Celestial Dragons only live in one place

:seriously:

Take some CD hostages won't have work , all that would done is put admirals and holy knight on there ass.
It won't work?

They value a slave more than a celestial dragons' lives?
Plus this 14 years ago they don't have the man power they have now .
Why do they need man power?

Surely Dragon and Kuma are stronger than Sabo + Karasu + Morley
and they would face less enemies
Sabo with 3 commanders and tons of planning manage to infiltrate MJ thanks to Reverie, which happens once every 4 years(aka 2 years too early for the revs in the past and all escaped injured, sabo nearly dying in the process.
The reverie literally was working AGAINST them because that's when the Marijoa has the most security

Dragon and Kuma surely can get there like Fisher Tiger or even Kuma did by teleporting and climbing the wall, if not just outright learn Geppo and just fly up

And Sabo got hurt because he went for 5 gorosei and Imu, not because he was hurt by regular security

Lmao , how is dragon any different from any selfish person then?
If he can't even save his own people.
Saving Ginny and attacking CD is like getting two birds with one shot.

Luffy couldn't have saved Vivi regardless , they are weak.
Dragon isn't.
Revs did not have the man power for that 14 years ago .
The revs don't even have the man power for that now that why they starving them .
He they had power they just go and crush them like other nation but don't .
They can't deal with admirals , marines , Holy knights , elders all at the same time.

How do you guys powerscale Kuma?I think because of his Bucaneer bloodline and devil fruit,he is yonko commander 3 at a minimum.Jack had no haki at all and he pretty much got carried by his durability.Kuma should be stronger than Jack imo.

Like this stuff is to rough.

Celestial Dragons kidnapping baddies like Ginny and then pumping and dumping when they bout to die.

Kill these fools Nika.

Revs did not have the man power for that 14 years ago .
The revs don't even have the man power for that now that why they starving them .
He they had power they just go and crush them like other nation but don't .
They can't deal with admirals , marines , Holy knights , elders all at the same time.
That's the point. They weak.

Oda couldn't finish the chapter because he was crying while drawing it

I'm not surprised - Kuma's life is practically a tragedy upon tragedy - what happened to Ginny - christ - i don't think i could endure something like that.

The worst thing is that, this is probably not the end of his suffering.

I'm glad it's nothing serious on Oda's part.

:josad::parkcry::pepemotion::pepecry::feelscryingman: