Future Events The last Saga of One Piece will be the most brutal one Oda is preparing an absolute Carnage and Massacre for the Celestials.

▪︎ We all know Oda when it comes to killing that hes careful and barely shows brutal kills BUT i think all these disgusting Flashbacks about the Celestial Dragons are leading up to something happening soon...
https://flic.kr/p/2ogbXDH
▪︎ Oda is purposely triggering the Rage of us Viewers towards the scum called Celestials and lets us grow even more furious and angry from Week to Week...

▪︎ The Genocide on the Celestial Scum is loading we are gonna witness very soon the most brutal eradication you have seen so far (in my Opinion). The Celestials are gonna get slaughtered and killed very brutally.

Many of you might say this is too brutal for Odas standards to draw but i think he will have fun doing it for once (its ofc just my prediction)

Do you think Oda will do something along these lines or do you think hes to much of a Fraud to become this Brutal?

The CD are easily hateable but the story is definitely not going in the kill them all path.

Even if Oda keeps pilling crime after crime.

But he won't do "good" genocide.

That's the entire point of the Fishman island Mjosgard ad otohime plot.

The CD are just humans, they can change, it's just that the environment is so tight controlled that it don't allow it.

Oda is no going for Genocide is the answer after Otohime.

It's not that it's too brutal necessarily, it's just that it's not what the heroes of the story do, nor the morals of the series.

It won't happen. Mariejoa will get destroyed and the CDs will suffer, but that's it, only the Gorosei and Imu are almost certain to die, and I still say almost.

I think Luffy and the rest is gonna lose it and rampage Zoro already killed dozens of People on various Arcs. Its not really a matter of Heroes cause Luffy himself doesent think hes a Hero. Hes a Pirate
Post automatically merged:

The CD are easily hateable but the story is definitely not going in the kill them all path.

The CD are just humans, they can change, it's just that the environment is so tight controlled that it don't allow it.

Your Point makes a lot sense but not everything Oda has indicated in the Past has happened that way. I think Otohimes intentions wont be fulfilled in the Future the Celestials are gonna get stomped

"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies..."

"...whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also."

"...for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust."

IC XC NIKA "Jesus Christ Conquers."

I would've eradicated them but hatred will only give birth to more hatred, Luffy will forgive the sinners.

I think Luffy and the rest is gonna lose it and rampage Zoro already killed dozens of People on various Arcs. Its not really a matter of Heroes cause Luffy himself doesent think hes a Hero. Hes a Pirate
We may consider them anti-heroes, but even anti-heroes don't necessarily kill by definition.

Even the Whiskey Peak lot survived Zoro. It's just how One Piece is. Overall I agree with @Toryu , who worded it all better.

The problem is Straw Hats are too soft and have a history of letting enemies go. I fear the same thing will happen to Revolutionary and Sword group because of morals bla bla.

The only one who I think can realistically lay Mariejois to waste are Blackbeard Pirates and Cross Guild.

Last edited:
▪︎ We all know Oda when it comes to killing that hes careful and barely shows brutal kills BUT i think all these disgusting Flashbacks about the Celestial Dragons are leading up to something happening soon...
▪︎ Oda is purposely triggering the Rage of us Viewers towards the scum called Celestials and lets us grow even more furious and angry from Week to Week...

▪︎ The Genocide on the Celestial Scum is loading we are gonna witness very soon the most brutal eradication you have seen so far (in my Opinion). The Celestials are gonna get slaughtered and killed very brutally.

Many of you might say this is too brutal for Odas standards to draw but i think he will have fun doing it for once (its ofc just my prediction)

Do you think Oda will do something along these lines or do you think hes to much of a Fraud to become this Brutal?
I dunno,man.Oda seems softhearted to me.He did kill Ace in a gory way,so we might have chance to see some Berserk type stuff in the final war.

"The Kurozumi were born to burn"

Äh no,this is still a manga for teens.

At best it will the classic "telling but not showing"
Worst case scenario,Oda off panels their deaths.

Last edited:

No.