Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I’ll go ahead and type up a pretty full claim real quick so it’s out there.

Im the sea summoner bitch with all the token abilities named after different fish. I’m JOAT, thus why when reloaded claimed beast tamer/JOAT role I was very openly questioning because the general description sounded like mine IE. fish summoner girl /JOAT

So I have three passives.

One allows for my vote counting as 2, given I “always” have a summoned companion with me.

Second allows me to learn the name and description of the first ability that targets me each cycle via dolphins echo location.

Third passive is a guardian hammerhead shark that nullifies the first person who visits me with a harmful ability (not including a kill tho)

for my actives I have quite a few but I’ll cover the ones I’ve actively used.

I used Clownfish Token day 1 on Ratchet, it acts as a defensive shield and protected them for the phase.

I’ve also used Mooray Eel token on Flower, which prevents the target from being able to get roleblocked.

also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.

Used Powerful Bite on Ekko day 2 to crush any of his defenses.

And also used clownfish token yet again I believe it was on day 2 to protect Flower.

So as you can see, I’ve did a good bit to protect my lock town reads early on. I’ve fallen off due to being busy irl.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also I’ll go ahead and type up a pretty full claim real quick so it’s out there.

Im the sea summoner bitch with all the token abilities named after different fish. I’m JOAT, thus why when reloaded claimed beast tamer/JOAT role I was very openly questioning because the general description sounded like mine IE. fish summoner girl /JOAT

One allows for my vote counting as 2, given I “always” have a summoned companion with me.

Second allows me to learn the name and description of the first ability that targets me each cycle via dolphins echo location.

Third passive is a guardian hammerhead shark that nullifies the first person who visits me with a harmful ability (not including a kill tho)

I used Clownfish Token day 1 on Ratchet, it acts as a defensive shield and protected them for the phase.

I’ve also used Mooray Eel token on Flower, which prevents the target from being able to get roleblocked.

also used Anglerfish token on @Naomi d1 to redirect the first action against her.

And also used clownfish token yet again I believe it was on day 2 to protect Flower.

So as you can see, I’ve did a good bit to protect my lock town reads early on. I’ve fallen off due to being busy irl.
so how did u start chat with flower?

btw when did u passive crush me? i was never told. i was only rolecrushed day 2 by flower's anchor, nothing else notified me

Fwiw. My main original reason for scum reading you strongly is in association to Melkor. If he’s town, it loses some steam.
Let’s talk about this. Because as far as I’m aware there’s only 2 things you could be referencing for my “association to Melkor”.

the first would be the fact I gave him an early town lean literally off rip. One of my first spoken reads in the whole game because I like how he had reads early and was able to back them up. That’s all there was to it and I’d hardly point my scum mate out in large flashing letters.

The second and I’m guessing main reason is I didn’t vote Melkor. So firstly, given I had him as an early town read and had at least 4 other people I would have rather voted. I wasn’t gonna vote him period. The other suggested alternative was Reloaded, who I had a scum lean on so of course my vote went there. I wasn’t the person who tied the votes and I jumped on early. I was always down for an Ekko Lynch first and only switched when he started losing majority votes. Say I was protecting Melkor all you want but the other voters deserve just as much analysis

so how did u start chat with flower?

btw when did u passive crush me? i was never told. i was only rolecrushed day 2 by flower's anchor, nothing else notified me
Manta Ray token, which allows me to permanently carry a player with me. Didn’t know she already claimed we were in a chat so wasn’t going to expose that information

Emil

Certified Memelord
Manta Ray token, which allows me to permanently carry a player with me. Didn’t know she already claimed we were in a chat so wasn’t going to expose that information
i dont think she did outright say so, we just deduced it

i personally wanna vote baki before u, gotta convince the rest

also read my posts today pls, i shud be fairly obv town

Can someone quote my claim and tag everyone becauseee I forgot how

Emil

Certified Memelord

hayumi's claim fyi

think we shud yeet baki tbh. everyone pls give thoughts on baki or else there will be concequences

2- @Zolo
3- @Naomi Naomi Killed Night 1 Revived Day 3 Died Day 3
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin