Ultra

Voted Red Night
Orca
Naomi
Reloaded- double vote

Psylocke
Hayumi- claiming double vote
AM

Odds there are two town double voters out of 6 people voting for Red Night as the counter to Polar scum?

Red faction options
Zolo
Luka
Red Night
Ratchet
Kiku
Flower
Ultra
Cake
Goblin

Likely Orange faction options
Hayumi
Psylocke
AM

Could be Red or Orange because voted off the 2 main lines
Baki
Melkor
Ekko
Tpein
Charlie
Sallucion

5 people didn't vote i think
Zolo
Luka
Hayumi
Psylocke
Red Night

Ratchet
T-Pein

Top 5 im super interested in resolving

Bottom 2 need more focus on them imo
I for one am ready for a 3rd person to cop Orca only for us to find out he’s GF later
Someone might, I think everytime I get scanned my alignment changes in reality

Maybe Luka culted Orca. quick, somebody scan Orca again
Somebody please cult me

Luka's asked for my hand in marriage, says I'll get "amped" should I accept or deny?
Sketchy

Check above

Psychic not orange team as well.

Polar was talking with dead townies most of the time and mainly with Naomi.

I'll keep searching though
Psychic actually lines up right now with Orange Mafia based on voting Red Night imo

Cod this be any punnier?

I

Indigo

Day 4 - Vote Count #3

(as of post 9502)

MangoSenpai: 4
Zolo: 2
Psylocke: 1
Sallucion: 1
Flower: 1
Luka: 1

Alwaysmind: MangoSenpai
Charlie: MangoSenpai
Ultra: Psylocke
Flower: Zolo
The Orca: Zolo
Ekkologix: MangoSenpai
Kiku: Zolo > Luka
Lord Melkor: Sallucion
MangoSenpai: Flower
CakeWalker: MangoSenpai​

Damn work today sucked

I dont have any actual useful info. I have info I can claim with, but it doesn't say much except that A person visited another person, and both are still alive.

For more useless info that tell me from what I know nothing, at the beginning of this phase, an ability called Deadly Claws had me on a 2 cycle death timer, until it didn't. Apparently got cancelled or something, it wasn't elaborated on as to why it wasn't affecting me anymore. Nothing I did (or can do) can affect that once it has hit, so whoever launched that some funky shit happened and thats why I'm still alive.

I am a little hungover, and as a thanks my work called me for a work shift tonight. yay.

Well, I can't complain, I get paid by the hour anyway.

:beckmoji:
I am also hourly, but believe me you can still complain about being called into work on a weekend with a hangover.

All else fails, just stare them silently in the eyes while allowing your hangover to show. Keep staring until they leave you alone

Also there are two cures to having to work with a hangover:

Calling off work, or going in drunk, and asking what they expected when they called you in early on a weekend. Albeit, not gonna make you popular with your direct bosses (unless they also hate Corporate as much as you do), but tbh I do make a good point in "what do yall expect"

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Also there are two cures to having to work with a hangover:

Calling off work, or going in drunk, and asking what they expected when they called you in early on a weekend. Albeit, not gonna make you popular with your direct bosses (unless they also hate Corporate as much as you do), but tbh I do make a good point in "what do yall expect"
If I show up drunk at work I think that's gonna cause more than one problem, as I would have to be committing DUI lmao

:gokulaugh:

But well, it's half a day away, so I am likely fine by then lmao, I appreciate the advice though, I'll keep them in the back of my silly mind!

If I show up drunk at work I think that's gonna cause more than one problem, as I would have to be committing DUI lmao

:gokulaugh:

But well, it's half a day away, so I am likely fine by then lmao, I appreciate the advice though, I'll keep them in the back of my silly mind!
Ah fair lol

I just walk to work, so I can get away with a lot more shit....

Also helps that if they fire my ass, they'll be up shit creek since even as a I hate my job, I actually show up every day on time, with the extremely few exceptions being only less than an hour late ( and only 1 of those in the past 3 years). That is surprisingly a rare trait to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.