Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc I’ve tried my ass off to solve this game where the majority of people aren’t trying very hard if they’re trying at all. Zolo and Psychic may as well have been game throwing

I got shot by town which directly cost us a chance to see scum shooting Ratchet this game when I feel me and Ratchet had made ourselves very obviously Town by that point

And you know what happens when I take one day off? We get like 20 pages that are mostly Naomi spamming

And I’m gonna be forced to sit through the entire thing and suffer with this town bc I made the stupid wish to be a tree stump all game bc I wanted to be alive to help. Comical lol

It’s extremely frustrating to pour yourself into something with little help. And it makes me even more aggravated for someone to say all this effort has been fake when I hate my team even if it’s scum saying it
Let me tell you how frustrating is to be pushed because lol scum would need a plus one but I came as town and I am not allowed to claim to clear myself.
I came to witness how townies were pushed by you and Ratchet because they were not helpful. You want people to play on a certain way, otherwise they are scum?
Do you have a standard play for town? Don't you know already that the majority of the site doesn't play in the classic townie or scummy way? Zolo hit a town tell, saying he will be useful overnight, but it was too late to switch and people were not active at Eod.
But I wonder if you noticed it or not. If you are town indeed.

How exactly came to Ratchet this mech of one in the 3 NKed Yoho?

Death
@Ratchet / Ratchet the Truth Finder has been killed

Ratchet the Truth Finder

[Passive - Enduring] In the event that you are killed, you are able to still post for the next following phase.

[Passive - Reprimand] You will reprimand any player visiting you, this will make then think twice about visiting you again. If you are targetted by a player, they cannot target you again for the next following cycle.

[Active - Sticky Glue] You may target a player with a sticky glue, immobilizing them. Target a player and roleblock them.
---Extra Sticky--- Target a player with this to super roleblock them.

[Active - Guessing] Target a player, and call an ability type (destructive, investigative etc), along with a secondary ability type. If the ability type is used by that player, change it to match the type of the secondary type.

[Active - Second Hand Autopsy] Target a dead player, and learn the types of ability used on them. Target them a second time and receive a pool of 3 players, one of them will have visited the target. One cycle cooldown between individual uses.
Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Banishing the darkness surrounding town

@Random Asshole / Random Asshole the Dark Manifest has been lynched​

Random Asshole the Dark Manifest
[Passive: Absence of Light] Due to being a creature of the night, Investigations do not show the truth of what they see. Any investigation shows you as an Innocent Town.

[Passive: The Dark Knows] Due to mastery of darkness, you cannot only see in the night, the shadows tell them all that they see that will affect you. You will see all abilites aimed at you before they connect at night.

[Hidden Passive (to anyone who can see this role besides RA): The Darkness Grows] In the event RA is the last scum standing, the Shadows of deceased scum gather into one. RA gains 6 active abilities between the other mafia members as One Shots, and all of the passives that do not conflict with one another.

[Passive: Flee from the Light] During the day, RA isn't very active, and needs a place to rest. During the day, RA hides behind a random Town member, protecting him from everything besides kills. This ability if redirected will redirect itself always to a Town member. To note, as the ability redirects to a different target, [The Dark Knows] does not proc on abilites that hit the Town member.

[Active: Shadow Trip (Once per Cycle)] RA uses his control over Shadows to redirect a single ability to another target.

[Active: Blending in] RA can turn into shadow to phase through Any Kill/Game Removal sent to him. ( 1 shot)

[Active: Things that go bump (Once per night, reusable) ] An extention of what the Dark let's RA know, if he spends the night focusing upon one slot. At the end of the night, the Dark Let's RA know the following about the Target: Their Role, Who visited them and who they visited. Since the dark itself is what sees, If another player is also watching RA's target, they do not see that RA had visited their target.

[Active: Suppression in the Dark (Once per Day, reusuable)] RA can focus the darkness in one's mind to cloud their judgment during the day. He can reassign their vote in the Scum PM, and the target nor in thread write ups will reflect this assignment. Cannot be used in Mylo/Lylo.

[Active: Plunge into the Abyss (One Shot)] RA will force a player to target themselves, if they do RA will absorb one of their abilities at random.

[Hidden Active: The Night Consumes the Day (Conditional One Shot)] If the effects of The Darkness Grows are currently active this ability can be used. This ability cannot be refreshed under any circumstances. After the end of a Night, once all actions have been processed, and the Write up is posted, the game stops. Before any kill is registered, the Night restarts, and RA and redirects all the used abilites to different targets, except for kills. Then the Day restarts with the altered Write Up. This write up cannot be canceled, rewritten or altered by anyother ability.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Orange Mafia

Night 5 has begun
You have 23 hours to submit your actions

1- @oddoddfruit Oddoddfruit Lost Duel Day 2
2- @Zolo Zolo Lynched Day 4
3- @Naomi Naomi Killed Night 1 Revived Day 3 Died Day 3
4- @TheAncientCenturion TheAncientCenturion Killed Night 3
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower Flower Killed Night 4
8- @Mr. Reloaded Reloaded Lynched Day 2
9- @Ekkologix Ekkologix Killed Night 4