Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Active - Second Hand Autopsy] Target a dead player, and learn the types of ability used on them. Target them a second time and receive a pool of 3 players, one of them will have visited the target. One cycle cooldown between individual uses.

no mention of control
Something may be in Blue's role.

I don't think Ratchet is so upset about my suspicion if he's mafia.

Ok, maybe I was too paranoid about you.

No one in the trio of Ultra /Ratchet/Prof can't be genuine as scum. They are all experienced players

Also I didn't know Ultra was restricted at 20 posts, i'll check his Iso now.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
They can be genuine sure, but I dont think they're faking it. They seem pure and im going to stand by it.
Also sorry for late response, had to leave thread >.<

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In the chat is Ekko, Orca, Me, Ratchet, Baki, Cake, Charlie, Prof, Flower, Indigo, Jessie, Kiku, Blue, Mathias (Two others are named mathias, alts of other players as a joke), Michelle, Red Night, YoHo, Sallucon

Doesn't seem he gave a reads list but something interesting happened where he got a message that he was being killed through his ability, he was able to send a message to his killer and his killer sent one back

In the chat is Ekko, Orca, Me, Ratchet, Baki, Cake, Charlie, Prof, Flower, Indigo, Jessie, Kiku, Blue, Mathias (Two others are named mathias, alts of other players as a joke), Michelle, Red Night, YoHo, Sallucon

Doesn't seem he gave a reads list but something interesting happened where he got a message that he was being killed through his ability, he was able to send a message to his killer and his killer sent one back
Actually the dead players are not posting there, except Ratchet who was very active last night, because his role allowed him to post one more phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.