Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By using my power on you and Hayumi - i was told if at least on of you doesn't have the same alignment as me.
I know. and im saying its liekly one of us was appearing as mafia when we werent, which for the record I think is perfectly reasonable. Both me and Hayumi were slots in the hot spot at the moment.
No action happened before Cake’s (so there should be no frame happening right before)
Cant it happen during the night? We still have unclaimed actions.
I very much made it clear im putting no stock into mech this game.

I’m not for lynching Cake bc she’s self resolving is long as we don’t get any foolish heals
If she is town we need to heal her due to sheer majority or else we lose a mislynch. I get that you think this is self resolving, I get that you think she's scum but this is not a question; this is a nessesity. A 4v8 or a 5v7 with two kills still fucks town if we lose any additional town members.

Its a 5v7 if we go by og consensus or a 4v8 if we dont either way we need to heal cakewalker if you think theyre town
Post automatically merged:

im a ridiculous person
It’s making me scum read you. Thinking their is an invisible framer involved here or Hayumi/you just happened to coincidentally framed from before this was ever a thing doesn’t make sense

It makes more sense that you wouldn’t want to get exposed by pushing the other (something I’ve seen from scum caught in a parity cop before)

If she is town we need to heal her due to sheer majority or else we lose a mislynch. I get that you think this is self resolving, I get that you think she's scum but this is not a question; this is a nessesity. A 4v8 or a 5v7 with two kills still fucks town if we lose any additional town members.
We are not healing Cake

kill em
It’s making me scum read you. Thinking their is an invisible framer involved here or Hayumi/you just happened to coincidentally framed from before this was ever a thing doesn’t make sense

It makes more sense that you wouldn’t want to get exposed by pushing the other (something I’ve seen from scum caught in a parity cop before)
I dont care. My goal isnt to act townie; its to catch scum.
And no, that isnt the case. Once again, this is basic majority. If we assume a 4v8 with cakewalker as town, I push hayumi and they flip town, cake walker dies and 2 faction kills make the game a 4v4 with sucm factions meaning town doesnt win. I would gladly sacrfiice myself for that. If we assume 5v7 its even worse, and those seem to be the two options.

Scum reading me over this is foolish. And, we still need to save cakewalker if they're town.
Post automatically merged:

It could but how high do you think those chances are? As opposed to using ocam’s razor
Ocrams razor in a super pr madness is rly dumb imo lol
theres also the possibiltiy of a TOS framer in game

Status
Not open for further replies.