Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait you're subbing in for Hayumi, right? Do you consider following Cake's call on Luka? Since you know yourself that you're town.
I disagree on her Luka direction.

When there's essential "caught" scum, it's usually that scum ithenselves aren't even in the pool of this small group of players and watching chaos unfold

You're not new - you've seen town eat each other alive while scum sits back and watches a mislynch benefiting them

This isn't that different

I've seen scum cake twice and was on a team with her once
She gets in a position where she gets scum read by town and throws everything plus the kitchen sink to get out of it
I can see that, but I've seen that as town as well. I've also seen scum Cake in JJBA play pretty damn well even though I had her D1, could never get her lynch and she ended up scum MVP. I'd wager its more of a right reason/wrong reason kind of thing vs a scum/town kind of thing

Well. You were at the very back of POE and a lean Town. But the “all 3 of us are Town and this is a frame” is pingy as hell. And if not scum for it I at least question your judgment for it lol
I really cant see whats pingy about it. Even if you think one of us is scum we still dont go for either of us today, and Im still on boad with it being tvtvt. I get that mechanically thats not likely but socially everybody is fucking afk so we cant take any leans either way

Hayumi is dif from there scum game last time. As scum there e seemed much more proactive is how id put it, willing to put themselves forward and attempt to gamesolve even in a seemingly bad situation for her. This game they're more laid back.
Post automatically merged:

them* I dont know what gender they are

I came here for One Piece and pretty much quit reading one piece and pretty much just got sucked into mafia
So sorry for your loss

Someone crept around a corner and asked me if I ever tried mafia like they were selling me crack
I got into mafia from town of salem back in 2018

I really cant see whats pingy about it. Even if you think one of us is scum we still dont go for either of us today, and Im still on boad with it being tvtvt. I get that mechanically thats not likely but socially everybody is fucking afk so we cant take any leans either way
My ideal is we don’t lynch there today, let Cake resolve by dying, and then sort the math afterwards

My preferred lynch today is probably Jesse rn

Still, if I’m Town in that pile, I’m not thinking “the most likely answer here is we are all Town”

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
This might be a dumb theory but Cake says Luka/Watson might be scum, Baki Dou was planning to vote Luka anyway, so the town followed the wagon on Luka. He flips town. The Orca "heals" Cake. We don't know if Cake was lying, we vote to lynch Watson's slot because she might be the one with not the same alignement as Cake but Watson flips town and we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.