Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cant see whats pingy about it. Even if you think one of us is scum we still dont go for either of us today, and Im still on boad with it being tvtvt. I get that mechanically thats not likely but socially everybody is fucking afk so we cant take any leans either way
Ironically, it's pingy no one sees it as not pingy but I guess

But I'm also looking it from a "I know I'm town, this sounds like 2 people voicing the very same perspective" so I'm biased

I don't think scum would coordinate "let's do truth tells together besties" precisely *because* it's pingy. I think that's just empathizing with your plight, tho

Really just feels like a framing job

Mind you, yes, I could very well be lying about the knowledge I have
There's over one hundred thread marks, several posts to sort through, and other bullshit.
I'm reading based on first impressions and intuition, so I'm not coming from a point of town tunneling people.

This might be a dumb theory but Cake says Luka/Watson might be scum, Baki Dou was planning to vote Luka anyway, so the town followed the wagon on Luka. He flips town. The Orca "heals" Cake. We don't know if Cake was lying, we vote to lynch Watson's slot because she might be the one with not the same alignement as Cake but Watson flips town and we lose.
Yes that is a concern and I’d rather just let Cake die to avoid that world

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
This might be a dumb theory but Cake says Luka/Watson might be scum, Baki Dou was planning to vote Luka anyway, so the town followed the wagon on Luka. He flips town. The Orca "heals" Cake. We don't know if Cake was lying, we vote to lynch Watson's slot because she might be the one with not the same alignement as Cake but Watson flips town and we lose.
The Orca and Cake might be allies. Maybe Baki too.

Why do you guys want so much people to die
Cant we all just be friends and heal cakewalker? Sort out our differneces!
I do want the first slice of CakeWalker if they do die though. Preferably the one with the most chocolate.

omg this is getting off topic we need to be GAME SOLVING folks
Baki's annoyance at IOAA feels townie so willing to put them as town
Genuinly Melkor / Jesse for me flips today
Reason behind my lynch still makes no sense . To be fair it looks like Scum misdirected me to be lynched because I can help town to heal or rebuff so they want me out .

Red night ftr feels to be genuinly solving and not giving me any scum pings. Quite a few town pings tho
I dont know why people were s!reading the slot but stop NOW sheep Luka get Ws

And this is why a heal on Cake is bad in this case, we are losing an entire cycle with this fiasco, there is no rational argument @The Orca can make to justify his move.
We have 100% scum in Cake/Luka/Hayumi

I do want the first slice of CakeWalker if they do die though. Preferably the one with the most chocolate.
Cake is in Ratchet’s POE. In the back but there.

She seems to have possibly targeted Baki last night and if not controlled is probably scum for it.

She has either probably found scum in you/Watson or she’s scum herself and I’d like her flip to prove you two aren’t just Town she’s fake a result on

She also avoided checking Melkor like I asked which is pingy bc I think he’s scum

Reason behind my lynch still makes no sense . To be fair it looks like Scum misdirected me to be lynched because I can help town to heal or rebuff so they want me out .
Give an action history list
And how doesnt it make sense? Your claim is bad at best. Youve done nothing all game and youre a worthless slot thats probably -ev for town in the game.

Okay so here's my ONE thing so far

It can easily be faked or if a scum winds up pocketing someone they can persuade someone to heal them (Reloaded in the last game I played)
So there's a few complications that I'm going to bear in mind here for the sake of objectivity (never said I'd rule out a Cake scum entirely)
Scum can use this as a way to survive longer and prevent a mislynch
Town is put in a difficult position because all they have as a defense is a "trust me bro" and hoping someone would be willing to cover them in dire conditions

So it's an either or type situation and not an easy one to orove

Status
Not open for further replies.