Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof you said we're in lylo

If there's almost zero consensus or were struggling to reach it, do you really want to twist your dick and balls over s possible midlynch because in your head you've linked things to scenarios where X or Y is scum
I think we are possibly in My/Lo in worst case scenario

And you clearly aren’t reading my preferred direction.

It’s to lynch Jesse or Melkor today

Let Cake die tonight

Pick up the pieces with you/Luka depending on Cake flip

I think we are possibly in My/Lo in worst case scenario

And you clearly aren’t reading my preferred direction.

It’s to lynch Jesse or Melkor today

Let Cake die tonight

Pick up the pieces with you/Luka depending on Cake flip
well, I'm tipsy so get bent

Then in that case I agree, Jesse would be the odd man out in this scenario. Seems he's parroting what has been discussed prior
Although if he flips town, I'm not sure in terms of equity where that would lead

Also, issue is if Orca isn't telling the truth, Cake won't die and she's healed
So where does that lead you?

Give an action history list
And how doesnt it make sense? Your claim is bad at best. Youve done nothing all game and youre a worthless slot thats probably -ev for town in the game.
Again makes no sense I added my list and I contributed on discord when I missed dp here (unfortunately had to drive long hours to work ) . Makes zero sense when you say I hardly made effort you sound bit wild to me sounds like a Wolff to me perhaps .

Again makes no sense I added my list and I contributed on discord when I missed dp here (unfortunately had to drive long hours to work ) . Makes zero sense when you say I hardly made effort you sound bit wild to me sounds like a Wolff to me perhaps .
I dont have access to discord this means nothing from me
contribute here whos wolf dont just use omgus that means nothing

Someone crept around a corner and asked me if I ever tried mafia like they were selling me crack

I came back just for Kuma

:endthis:
same!!

can't wait for anime adaption!! have not watch anime in years

Red night ftr feels to be genuinly solving and not giving me any scum pings. Quite a few town pings tho
I dont know why people were s!reading the slot but stop NOW sheep Luka get Ws
lol
Sorry was busy and should be sleeping anyway. The question about active players? The most active ones are dead unfortunately. As I said, I do not think that all neighbours and all lie detectors are town.

I would look at Red Night, Luka, among the moderately active ones.

I also would look at some people which have inno invests, like POT, since no GF flipped.
charlie got innocent on red night, plus there alwaysmind could be god father here to

Orca pinged me and Ratchet when he went from wanting to lynch Ratchet at End of Day yesterday to “Oh wow man it sucks Ratchet died”

Seemed nonsensical/fake

Also Ratchet didn’t like his duel request
same, but i am here to make sure my killer here.. since there obviously alive

If Orca heals Cake then I go from either not lynch either of you two bc Cake flipped scum or 50/50 lynching one of you bc Cake flipped Town to a 33/33/33 shot at one of the 3 bc I didn’t get Cake’s flip[/QUOTE
let cop check me or watson or even cake
let cake get healed
I dont see whats really wrong with this

Status
Not open for further replies.