Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NO DESIRE to he the town leader lol. It’s simply forced on me here on obligation

Also. I was mostly joking and did not need a 3 paragraph response lol
Kindly fuck off with "didn't need a tlde lol I was kidding"

Yes but that post is mostly referencing the future way of how you use perception to gain traction and a leadership position. Your entire question is shaped in a way that will set you up for failure going forward. I'm saying to be wary of that

I don't have a defense specific towards myself, which is why I'm warning you and clarifying that you will likely not be pleased with my activity or my way of posting or me doing this or that or that and this, etc
Say for example you lock me in as scum in the next five minutes. What I do or don't do will not matter. It's just a very weak way of measuring things and nuances and characteridtics that are unique to specific players because there's a difference between play and players

I have an inkling you will inevitably lock me in as scum for whatever reason as my previous slot failed to deliver reasonable activity. It happens. It can be prevented tho

But I digress, I just feel it's a shoddy way of townhunting

Day 6 - Vote Count #1

(as of post 11502)

Jesse Pinkman: 4
Luka: 2
Dr. Watson: 1
Sallucion: 1

Lord Melkor: Luka
Luka: Lord Melkor > Jesse Pinkman
CakeWalker: Luka > Jesse Pinkman
BakiDou: CakeWalker > Luka
The Orca: Dr. Watson
Kiku: Jesse Pinkman
Red Night: The Orca > Jesse Pinkman
Jesse Pinkman: Sallucion​

Kindly fuck off with "didn't need a tlde lol I was kidding"

Yes but that post is mostly referencing the future way of how you use perception to gain traction and a leadership position. Your entire question is shaped in a way that will set you up for failure going forward. I'm saying to be wary of that

I don't have a defense specific towards myself, which is why I'm warning you and clarifying that you will likely not be pleased with my activity or my way of posting or me doing this or that or that and this, etc
Say for example you lock me in as scum in the next five minutes. What I do or don't do will not matter. It's just a very weak way of measuring things and nuances and characteridtics that are unique to specific players because there's a difference between play and players

I have an inkling you will inevitably lock me in as scum for whatever reason as my previous slot failed to deliver reasonable activity. It happens. It can be prevented tho

But I digress, I just feel it's a shoddy way of townhunting
Watson I didn’t need a 2nd tldr I was kidding

I’m town readign these posts
If ur wolf this game I’ll never forgive you
The latter is my ultimate goal as wolf, but alas, I am town so any strings people perceive me to be pulling are strings pulled by someone else

I'm mostly soapboxing Prof because I have been in that exact position before when solving and it's never led to anything good. Ive put people in a damned if you do or don't situation because of this due to my inability to look past my paranoia that certain expectations fed on

Status
Not open for further replies.