Speculations Mihawk Did Not Make The Black Cross Blade He Inherited It!!

Hi Worstgen,

I noticed you guys are very nitpicky about this sort of thing, but I never thought Mihawk created his Black Blade. I had the distinct feeling he had inherited that sword.

So, there you go. You guys were arguing about how Mihawk made his sword black. Here is an alternative option for you. He didn't. It was already like that before he wielded it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So, there you go. You guys were arguing about how Mihawk made his sword black. Here is an alternative option for you. He didn't. It was already like that before he wielded it.
Whether he made it Black or he inherited, this is how Oda views Supreme Blades as - a weapon which can handle a character's all out power.

Now ask yourself, Oda-san... why did you give the Strongest Weapon in the series to Mihawk?

Hi Worstgen,

I noticed you guys are very nitpicky about this sort of thing, but I never thought Mihawk created his Black Blade. I had the distinct feeling he had inherited that sword.

Ahí vas. Estabais discutiendo sobre cómo Mihawk hizo que su espada fuera negra. Aquí tienes una opción alternativa. No lo hizo. Ya era así antes de que él lo empuñara.
YORU was forged when Mihawk showed him that he was the most powerful swordsman in the world. :blush::blush:

Indeed, he stolen it from the museum.

Truth is that Night was always tier 1 swordman in books, so it is obviosly that Mihawk took it on graveyard, or from museum.
Post automatically merged:

YORU was forged when Mihawk showed him that he was the most powerful swordsman in the world. :blush::blush:
Then how YORU became Tier 1 sword in books? Before Mihawk made it black or after? Also when sword Yoru(Night) became black and get it's name?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Shanks Turned Mihawks blade black in there skirmishes with hes supperior haki.
Mihawk and Shanks both were confused so they agreed to stop battle since Mihawk couldnt move from shanks haki anymore. Shanks turned off hes haki and called mihawk strongest swordsman and left still in confusion how hes haki alone was negging hes old rival

I prefer to think... Mihawk was trained as a prodigy swordsman, and the people he trained with are the ones who gave him the sword.

But that's just a speculation. It doesn't detract from Mihawk. Instead, it shows that people already believed he was going to be the WSS when he was a little kid, so they gave him a suitable blade.

It's probably like Shisui or Enma where they are considered treasure swords, and whoever was keeping it wasn't allowing anyone to use it until he met Mihawk.

Whether he made it Black or he inherited, this is how Oda views Supreme Blades as - a weapon which can handle a character's all out power.

Now ask yourself, Oda-san... why did you give the Strongest Weapon in the series to Mihawk?
Actually I think that you have misinterpreted this.

Fallacy: Just because it says Whitebeard's Naginata allowed him to use his full strength doesn't mean all the other blades allow all the other users to use their "full strength".

You're behaving as if it's a power up from Grand Elder Guru.

Really, what I think that is saying is that Whitebeard's choice of weapon and the quality of it allowed him to use his full strength because it could withstand his immense force without breaking. Another weapon would break if he used it. It was a long thick spear-like weapon/polearm kind of thing. The thickness/quality allowed him to use it without it snapping.

Last edited:
Indeed, he stolen it from the museum.

Truth is that Night was always tier 1 swordman in books, so it is obviosly that Mihawk took it on graveyard, or from museum.

Entonces, ¿cómo se convirtió YORU en espada de Nivel 1 en los libros? ¿Antes de que Mihawk lo hiciera negro o después? ¿También cuando la espada Yoru (Noche) se volvió negra y obtuvo su nombre?
Yoru is Mihawk's sword.
His name is Yoru because he is related to Dracule, who likes the night.
In order for Mihawk to be worthy of Yoru and his title as the most powerful swordsman in the world, he had to pass the test of turning his sword black.

I prefer to think... Mihawk was trained as a prodigy swordsman, and the people he trained with are the ones who gave him the sword.

But that's just a speculation. It doesn't detract from Mihawk. Instead, it shows that people already believed he was going to be the WSS when he was a little kid, so they gave him a suitable blade.

It's probably like Shisui or Enma where they are considered treasure swords, and whoever was keeping it wasn't allowing anyone to use it until he met Mihawk.

Actually I think that you have misinterpreted this.

Fallacy: Just because it says Whitebeard's Naginata allowed him to use his full strength doesn't mean all the other blades allow all the other users to use their "full strength".

You're behaving as if it's a power up from Grand Elder Guru.

Really, what I think that is saying is that Whitebeard's choice of weapon and the quality of it allowed him to use his full strength because it could withstand his immense force without breaking. Another weapon would break if he used it. It was a long thick spear-like weapon/polearm kind of thing. The thickness/quality allowed him to use it without it snapping.
The copium lmao. Do you need a tissue or two to wipe your tears away cuz this is kust too much lol.

I'll have to eventually buy a boat cuz them Mihawk haters are flooding the world with their tears and I'm not a very good swimmer

Yoru is Mihawk's sword.
His name is Yoru because he is related to Dracule, who likes the night.
In order for Mihawk to be worthy of Yoru and his title as the most powerful swordsman in the world, he had to pass the test of turning his sword black.
It could be related to Mihawk ancestors, it's simple as that. Do you believe that books with greatest swords update each time when new blade was forged? Or maybe Yoru was Top 1 sword from the begining? But that makes zero sence due the fact that Ryuma sword is not even one of the best swords. More to that forging sword into Black one makes it's grade get highter. So explain me how Yoru became Top 1 sword?
And answer is simple, Yoru was known as black blade, top 1 sword before Mihawk was born.

The copium lmao. Do you need a tissue or two to wipe your tears away cuz this is kust too much lol.

I'll have to eventually buy a boat cuz them Mihawk haters are flooding the world with their tears and I'm not a very good swimmer
But am I not hyping Mihawk by saying he was trained by like an elite swordsman group and he was given a top-tier blade passed down through generations because he was a prodigy swordsman as a kid?

I mean... Idk what else you want me to say. That sword could be on a grander scale than just one made recently. It could have 800 years of usage by top tier swordsman.

And there nothing the cult can bring up to disprove it. Nicely done. Hahaha

Just like how Zoro inherit Shushui from Ryuma.
He's the one that came with the theory and thus the burden of proof falls on him. You claim something first; you gotta prove your shit. Something that he didn't really do and thus, this can't even be labeled as a theory since it has 0 substantial proof. "Nicely done. Hahaha"