Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took you some time to push the Poe for real, you were accepting town LHFs kills and that's why I accused you of fake solving.
We were already doing that. Zolo and Psychic were in these PoEs. You can hindsight hero all you want. There was no real difference in Zolo and RA to judge on play and one of them was Yoho’s killer. And Psychic had been on the wrong side of scum flips twice in a scummy way. You’ve not read all my posts (you said so yourself) so I don’t want to hear it. You’re giving me shit for a day I was sick and didn’t post as much

And they would not let us help get them out by being cooperative.

Those two were top of the POE of me, Ratchet, and Ultra.

We aren’t all terrible players. We had legitimate reasons. You weren’t here and haven’t reas the whole game so don’t know what you’re talking about on that matter

No one wants bad mood Prof.
We have to work together to win this game, let's be cult friends.
Don’t worry I’m not back in a bad mood yet and don’t intend to enter one. My goal is to keep morale high up bc we can win this game

I also ain’t no punching bag and won’t be slandered in silence lol. Chazz mode Prof still exists he’s just being told to sleep rn

S

Sallucion

He didn’t bleed Cake.

Cake wound appears to be from her targetting Baki (triggering his passive to wound his assailant and passives shouldn’t show up in WUs) - basically it’s like your PR visit passive

Cake says she was controlled for this to happen
Yeah Im reading the day now.
That all happened last night right?

LM bleed on Cake didnt show in WU?
It seems he is out of shots and Baki was visited with harmful action and his self defense changes such ability in a wound (iso him a little and see what he said) so Cake's wound is from her action against Baki, but she said she was manipulated by someone else and she didn't in fact visit Baki, just another player using her ability.
Uh. Idk if I explained it well...

Status
Not open for further replies.