Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'll be waiting for my medicine delivery while finally continuing packing

but I'll be going to the audiologist afterwards to check if the perforation will get worse or my hearing is severely permanently damaged

So I'll be popping in and out today, making an effort to multitask, just tag me if you want my take on someone's reaction or need pressure on a slot

Oki doki. ISO'd Sallucion. They're probably town.
At least, a bit. Let me go over it.

> I was lie detected by Baki today Prof :D
It's a micro read but based on just how. Joyful this feels? It's likely a townie statement. At the very least they seem genuinly happy it happened and I trust Baki as a role. Not as a player >.< but yeah. I think Baki is town so this statement comes off as townie; even if it was from a suspicious slot I would still say it comes off as townie.

> What kind of abilities are Prevention abilities and what kind of abilities are Destroy abilities?
Wolfy would probably ask this in a private thread or something. I don't think wolfy would ask this in public at th every least, if its related to there mech just due to the possibility of a slip.

> Is AM cleared? Need a target for strings
It's a very small thing, but this is townie? It would be easier as a wolf to just target a person and claim you didn't know they were wolf. At the very least that's what I would think.
> I can string someone again today, and check their abilities. Not sure who yet tho
Exact same thing as above for this. Just generally townie!

That's all I'm going to do, but the problem is they don't have much content solving. Despite this, they seem open and transparent just like a member of the Town would be from my point of view. I don't think they give off any wolfie vibes whatsoever. They seem to genuinly be doing there best and just having fun, with no agenda whatsoever. At the very least just my point of view!
Post automatically merged:

Luka you continue to include two N1 green checks in your scum solve when we have a GF flip already
Calm down. It's a process.

Town
Orca
BakiDou
CakeWalker

RedNight
Sallucion
Watson

Kiku
AlwaysMind

Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin
AlwaysMind

Evil

Havent I been saying from the start of the day that a framer is possible
Also, this doesn't mean anything
What doesn't mean anything?

If you're putting my previous slot and myself - despite reading me as town, independent of your expectations and wishes from me - in dark green it does matter

Or else you wouldn't color code it specifically like that, color coding obviously has a purpose for you and anyone else so I'm not sure why you're wriggling out of accountability on your read of certain slots right now, because this is certainly what it seems like and I'm not sure what to make of this

What doesn't mean anything?

If you're putting my previous slot and myself - despite reading me as town, independent of your expectations and wishes from me - in dark green it does matter

Or else you wouldn't color code it specifically like that, color coding obviously has a purpose for you and anyone else so I'm not sure why you're wriggling out of accountability on your read of certain slots right now, because this is certainly what it seems like and I'm not sure what to make of this
Green = Lock town
Dark green = Outside of POE
I sitll think that youre more than likely town. I also think that you should be doing more, you might solve using small reaction tests but at the very least you can give us some info. Big flashy posts are nice and they were townie but they dont mean anything.

It was color coded yes. You are not locked into being town. I do not see how this is relevant.

Luka - if there is no framing. Who is mafia, me or Watson?
Watson

It’s unlikely. At a minimum I think you should be making 2 alternative solves.

Solve A - tinfoil solve (which is possible less likely)
Solve B - occam’s razor solve

So that you have a solve from either angle
I do have an alternative solve, watson moves in the POE. I need to ISO the rest of the people in there however. Either way we dont deal with a 1F1 today or arguably even tommarow unless thread consensus has one of us as a universal town imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.