The Orca
Jesse Pinkman
Kiku
Luka

Red Night
Alwaysmind
Michelle

Greens
Baki due to how he claimed his action on cake, chance he might've caught someone
Dr. Watson for making good use of the slot and giving a lot of insight on the game
Sallu, Orca, both for the inno scan and their general tone and feel
Michelle due to their general contribution
Alwaysmind due to the scan

Reds
Lord Melkor due to earlier day phases, opinon has not changed from then
Cake as I saw scum cake when baki claimed his actions
Jessie due to how today's day phase shook out and not claiming a potential visit on Sallu + hesitation to claim in general
Red Night is mostly a PoE slot as I don't remember things against him recently, however if I was a bettin boy red gf might be there

Yellows
Luka due to not really liking recent content + charlies message, however cake's flip could help him
Kiku is pure PoE as they have been a shadow this game and I do not remember anything from him, however if I was a bettin boy I would put more chips on the fella bein town than not

AlwaysMind

> so whether i reveal or not I still lose.
Town reading this is really stupid. But I'm going to do it anyways. This borderline ignorance with the thread state is townie; wolfies generally want to keep a closer eye on that.

> i should have used an ability that works in conjunction with my jailed one but I misread what it did kek
Misreading something generally comes off as wolfy, so wolves are less likely to do it :v. At the very least wolves would be more aware if it was there ability, and if it was fake claiming theres no reason to say this.

> I’ve literally only did jail actions.
> So I had saved ultra after all. It’s a shame I lost confidence and didn’t do anything. Should have stick with it.

Mood. Once again kind of no reason for a wolf to say this; you can just bullshit an action and thats probably more townie

> Like I said, red team sucks
This makes me think youre red team help. If theyre s! they're red.

Everything else is just filler. Or maybe. I skimmed it. Anyways, GTH townie due to easily fakalbe things; honestly reading players like this is hard for me >.< but overall I'd say this is townie, which puts me between a rock and a hard place, given im quickly running out of scum TwT. Borderline considering town locking this which makes me puke.

I need to re-eval on RN by ISOing them since im running out of scum for POE

Dr. Watson for making good use of the slot and giving a lot of insight on the game
What insights you seeing?

Luka due to not really liking recent content + charlies message, however cake's flip could help him
I forgot about this lol. It had me thinking Cake was scum setting up a frame on Luka in night chat bc I didn’t like how she ran with that

However fwiw I feel like scum Cake might double down on Luka with her claimed results instead of backpedaling on the Luka push while cornered

Town
Orca
BakiDou
Sallucion
AlwaysMind
CakeWalker
Watson
RedNight
Kiku

Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin

Evil

Cake lowered since everybody keeps telling me im wrong about them(certain people) and I hate myself
if cake is town I still win tho since I correctly red them
RN lowered simply due to POE
I hate towning
Post automatically merged:

Not gonna ISO melkor since theyre consensus scum and its a waste of my time

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What didnt you like also ISO me
It feels like you're givin me verbal stink eye, it's a vibe thing
Also ain't got the time for readin rn unfortunately
Chin up though you're low on the list and I can see a future where you get a town smooch fella

What insights you seeing?

I forgot about this lol. It had me thinking Cake was scum setting up a frame on Luka in night chat bc I didn’t like how she ran with that

However fwiw I feel like scum Cake might double down on Luka with her claimed results instead of backpedaling on the Luka push while cornered
insight might've not been the right word, I think a proper way to phrase it is that it feels familiar to town watson that I worked closely with in games like metal gear

Status
Not open for further replies.