Current Events “The Admirals are Celestial Dragon Dogs!”-Say Fans of Garp and Roger

@silverfire @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea

Y'all co-signed this non-sensical horseshit? If y'all did or didn't, which other "marine fan" co-signed on this Garp-slander?
Naw I’m not down with @Elder Lee Hung ’s Garp slander. I agree that hes pretty awful as a character (and perhaps a person) until we see a lot more but definitely very strong. Kuzan owes his strength to him, but on the flip side Kuzan made it to the same level.

Edit: I’ll add that he has other qualities that yonko fans tend to like that admiral fans like myself tend to dislike

- Golden bloodline and dependence on qualities granted at birth
- “goofiness”/carelessness which fits poorly for someone who’s very much part of the establishment
- either no goals or odd/inconsistent ones
- no devil fruit

But a marine is a marine, and Garp wasn’t just an admiral candidate, he was given the option but rejected it himself.

Last edited:
Both in their primes is an extreme diff either way and I’d probably favor Kuzan. His physical strength is close to equal and he has a busted devil fruit (which he didn’t even use in their “fight”)

:kayneshrug:
Kuzan's punches are so weak that they did less damage than Shiryu did.

Contrast that with what Luffy did to Kizaru lol

Kizaru can't stand up.

Luffy will fight Saturn.

There's the cope!
You are wrong unless you’ve been proved right

Kizaru and Luffy are both down, they’ve been paralleled as on equal levels soon as both were unserious in their bout, cat and mouse game, then both falls at the same exact time.

You must think Kizaru will be getting up after Luffy or he’s not getting up at all, make it make sense you goonzie

Kizaru can’t stand up.

Luffy is both unconscious and can’t even move (needed franky to intervene else Saturn would’ve crushed his skull)

at worst, it’s a stalemate

the fight, in reality, would not have been even close to finished if Saturn didn’t intervene.

Kizaru and Luffy are both down, they’ve been paralleled as on equal levels soon as both were unserious in their bout, cat and mouse game, then both falls at the same exact time.

You must think Kizaru will be getting up after Luffy or he’s not getting up at all, make it make sense you goonzie
Admiral wankers don't understand narration.

That's precisely why you all argued Akainu was the final foe for years....then got proven wrong.

Look at how many times Nika has been mentioned in the flashback.

Twice we are shown Bonney has been dancing to Nika's heartbeat.

Does it make any sense at all that Bonney won't figure out Luffy is Nika?

Absolutely not.

What's Kizaru's role in the flashback? Absolutely nothing.

Tbh Im rationalizing it being a stalemate just to try to meet the haters halfway. In reality, Luffy is objectively in a worse state than Kizaru.
Post automatically merged:

That's precisely why you all argued Akainu was the final foe for years....then got proven wrong.

Absolutely not.
Imho Akainu is probably a future opponent of Luffy’s but unlikely to be the final one.

Absolutely not.
All this blah blah blah but Kizaru and Luffy been paralleled to an equal level

Saturn is here like to be fucked around with by the strawhats in order to flee successfully with Luffy

Kizaru is the powerhouse, Saturn is for kuma

anything you say here is all speculation, it’s been foreshadowed even more that Saturn and Kuma will have their face off while Zoro/Lucci + Kizaru/Luffy is happening

Oh but Saturn is apparently the clear powerhouse cause this admiral hater think so, what a load of dog shit

All this blah blah blah but Kizaru and Luffy been paralleled to an equal level

Saturn is here like to be fucked around with by the strawhats in order to flee successfully with Luffy

Kizaru is the powerhouse, Saturn is for kuma

anything you say here is all speculation, it’s been foreshadowed even more that Saturn and Kuma will have their face off while Zoro/Lucci + Kizaru/Luffy is happening

Oh but Saturn is apparently the clear powerhouse cause this admiral hater think so, what a load of dog shit
Lol these admiral fans. Like I said. Desperate enough to think a warlord with a missing leg and missing parts of his head is taking on someone Sanji and Franky are helpless against.

Saturn is obviously the main villain. And Big bad. That's precisely what I mean when I say they don't understand how the story works.

Did Law defeat Doflamingo? No. Did the samurai defeat Kaido? No.

Luffy always fights the main boss.

It's so obvious Luffy gets up and beats Saturn.

The only reason anyone could think otherwise is to save face for the admirals.

Luffy - gets paralleled with Kizaru on equal footing

Saturn - is attempting to kill a Luffy who can’t move an inch of his muscle nor speak being intervened by the strawhats, followed by a Franky who isn’t even afraid but battle thrilled

But apparently Saturn trying to get Kizarus sloppy seconds is perfect narrative that luffy will have his all out fight against the old fart after Zoro 1 shots Lucci and then makes his way to Kizaru lmfao

Fucking fool

Naw I’m not down with @Elder Lee Hung ’s Garp slander. I agree that hes pretty awful as a character (and perhaps a person) until we see a lot more but definitely very strong. Kuzan owes his strength to him, but on the flip side Kuzan made it to the same level.

Edit: I’ll add that he has other qualities that yonko fans tend to like that admiral fans like myself tend to dislike

- Golden bloodline and dependence on qualities granted at birth
- “goofiness”/carelessness which fits poorly for someone who’s very much part of the establishment
- either no goals or odd/inconsistent ones
- no devil fruit

But a marine is a marine, and Garp wasn’t just an admiral candidate, he was given the option but rejected it himself.
Though I disagree with the same strength as I don't believe busting up battleships is indicative of their all out peak strength but general base level, so not a good gauge of the actual physical strength/punching strength difference between the two. BUT that aside.

(Just to comment on those points, not aiming to debate or argue about your likes/dislikes)

- I think that's every top tier, you're not becoming legit without strong genetics, something the Kuina-Zoro flashback made sure to establish imo.
- Ngl, that's exactly why I like him lmao. But I think people overblow his carelessness compared to other marines tho. I think Old retired Sengoku/Fujitora/Kuzan all fit that mold as well of the chill/goofy strong guy. In particular Fujitora, the difference just being he has a political goal that he's aiming after. The only full-on serious characters I can think of really are just Kong-Sakazuki-Smoker-Doberman-Tsuru-Onigumo-John Giant (HMMMMM potential parallel talk HMMM Jk).
- Def. understandable

But leaving the personal dislike/like towards Garp, since everybody has their own tastes, IE, I dreaded Kuzan as an admiral just cause I don't think his behavior fit that role whereas with YC makes more sense and acceptable.
----------

So I personally have Garp at the #5/6 position for top written non-SH characters behind:

1. Dragon
2. Teach
3. Fujitora
4. Sakazuki

These 4 for me so far are impeccable and in their own territory with the quality and length of writing Oda has put into them.
5. Garp/Gorosei (as a group)
6. Garp/Gorosei (as a group)

And 2 more characters are in that next tier for me.

As somebody who holds him that high (I acknowledge I'm probably the only one in the fandom :catcry:), I'm curious to know why do you think he's an awful character ( if you do reply, lmk if you don't want any discussion on it and just stating your opinion, cause don't wanna drag you in some debate/discussion you'd have no interest in, but I'm still curious for your reasons).

Lol these admiral fans. Like I said. Desperate enough to think a warlord with a missing leg and missing parts of his head is taking on someone Sanji and Franky are helpless against.

Saturn is obviously the main villain. And Big bad. That's precisely what I mean when I say they don't understand how the story works.

Did Law defeat Doflamingo? No. Did the samurai defeat Kaido? No.

Luffy always fights the main boss.

It's so obvious Luffy gets up and beats Saturn.

The only reason anyone could think otherwise is to save face for the admirals.
Even if you end up being correct, what does this have to do with anything?

You’re arguing that Luffy decisively beat Kizaru even though that’s factually false, and your counter argument has to do with narrative and theorycrafting.

Whatever the future may hold, the present is the present. Kizaru is down but conscious, Luffy is down but unconscious.

And Law nor the samurai’s are Luffy

What type of a garbage example was this

And Kizaru will be awaiting a zoro who one shotted rob Lucci correct?
:suresure:
No. According to viz. Kizaru isn't getting up anytime soon.

Kizaru will be out long enough for Luffy to have a serious fight against Saturn...and win.

You aren't getting the point about Law and the Samurai. Kuma won't defeat Saturn. Kuma may fight Saturn in some capacity. But it will be Luffy who defeats him. That's what the main character does.

Even if you end up being correct, what does this have to do with anything?

You’re arguing that Luffy decisively beat Kizaru even though that’s factually false, and your counter argument has to do with narrative and theorycrafting.

Whatever the future may hold, the present is the present. Kizaru is down but conscious, Luffy is down but unconscious.
He decisively beat Kizaru. Kizaru can't get up. Won't get up for a while. Etc.

It's funny. I notice Akainu fans are the first to "narrative scale" him based off him being a "future villain" but when we use that same logic against the admirals...you guys pretend the narration doesn't exist.

No. According to viz. Kizaru isn't getting up anytime soon.

Kizaru will be out long enough for Luffy to have a serious fight against Saturn...and win.

You aren't getting the point about Law and the Samurai. Kuma won't defeat Saturn. Kuma may fight Saturn in some capacity. But it will be Luffy who defeats him. That's what the main character does.

He decisively beat Kizaru. Kizaru can't get up. Won't get up for a while. Etc.

It's funny. I notice Akainu fans are the first to "narrative scale" him based off him being a "future villain" but when we use that same logic against the admirals...you guys pretend the narration doesn't exist.
Akainu narrative is merely a cherry on top. Luffy defeated Kaido. Kizaru is able to fight evenly with him. That’s factually what’s going on.

Akainu narrative is merely a cherry on top. Luffy defeated Kaido. Kizaru is able to fight evenly with him. That’s factually what’s going on.

OK so the gorosei narrative is even stronger. The gorosei are the immortals who rule the world. And Imu's top fighters.

Akainu is a replaceable general. He has no connection to the void century. He isn't important at all.

Luffy had to use bajrang gun on Kaido. Luffy used a weak g5 punch to KO Kizaru.