Controversial Do You Believe Monet is Alive?

Do you believe Monet is alive?

• Yes

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 75.4%

• Total voters
Hello, everyone!

I recently saw someone state something to the effect of "unpopular opinion, but I don't believe Monet is alive," and that really surprised me, because I've always been under the impression that believing she is alive was the unpopular opinion! But I'm not one to make baseless assumptions, I'd rather have hard data, so I'm opening this poll to determine what the general consensus on Monet's survival is.

This thread isn't meant to be a discussion on the logistics or implications of her survival, nor is it meant to convince anyone one way or the other. The only point of this poll is to determine which stance is in the majority and nothing more.

-Tokiro Oumaga

Edit: Realized some folks might not have context for why this is even a question at all, so if you're not already familiar or are open to another point of view, please refer to this thread [here].

Last edited:
I think the Grand Monet theory is the most amazing theory. It takes a really skilled and amazing person to write something of such high quality. I will always remember the day in my life when the Monet theory was made.

Despite all the odds, and it being nearly impossible for Monet to survive, there was hope. And the hope's name is Tokiro Oumaga.

For anyone who ever dared to dream... This is proof that you can achieve anything you put your heart into. Tokiro Oumaga is a hero among manga theory writers.

I may never meet a person so talented in so many ways again. Thank you, Tokiro Oumaga. Thank you.

Yes. I believe Monet is alive. If she is not alive, then I do not know why the author Eichiro Oda would draw Monet's heart ❤️ the way he did. It is the most important clue. It is the key 🗝️.

Last edited:
I knew I'd be getting a lot of negative responses, but I'm honestly surprised that the 'Yeses' are in the lead. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps people think they're answering yes to the thread title rather than the poll itself.

To avoid any further potential confusion, I'm changing the title from "Is Monet Being Alive an Unpopular Opinion?" to "Do You Believe Monet is Alive?" for consistency. The poll is also set so that anyone can change their vote, so if anyone misvoted and sees this, please feel free to change your answer.

Monet being alive makes zero sense. And that’s coming from the guy who’s made a billion threads about Kid being alive.

Given how the story is headed to its finish, it would honestly be much better for the snow fruit to be given to a better user than Monet.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So an explosion can kill Aokiji? The heart is different story.
Well the melting point of snow and ice is vastly different but yes if the explosion is intense enough, heat, Shockwave, after shock, etc etc

Then yes if Aokiji takes a nuke to the face unless he protects himself with thick layers of ice he's likely to die or at least getting really fucked up