Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, this was on purpose

Alot of these people have flipped

A longer list of reads helps see how things progressed, and slot of his reads later on are in separate posts which takes some extra work

Okay so if other scum did it, why does Luka have to be Red?

Why can’t he be Orange in this scenario
You keep doing this black and white thing where if X is Y they must be Z

He doesn't, I'm just saying in general the message could be from scum

And yes, perhaps even him

But for that to work, he's also working on a lot of assumptions and if he did send it himself it's kind of... suicidal? Not something I can make sense of personally given how many have scum read him and are wanting his head, seems like a pointless play to make
So I think that scenario is less likely

If it's from town instead, man, that's also useless as fuck

I don't understand the purpose of the message but I'm thinking it has one - going through all this trouble of sending this during night phase doesn't make sense to me when whoever sent it can just lead the lynch by voting him early once the phase actually starts

You keep doing this black and white thing where if X is Y they must be Z
How am I doing that?

I’m the one not doing that from where I’m standing.

He can be town, red, or orange. You are the one who proposed he was def Red in your scenario if it’s from scum and I’m trying to figure out how you got to that conclusion

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Alright I am known as the Conejo Master

1st Passive is a flavor one stating that I am spiritually connected to my conejos
2nd is the main meat of my role, my abilities basically run on an ammo system of conejos
Some abilities cost more than others and I would get refilled some bullets every cycle

My main ability is called Cursed Emission, I activate it and can send conejos to fellas

There is the Playful Conejo which is what I use to send conejos to fellas for fun
Pacifist Conejo which lets me block a targets offensive abilities
Love Conejo which is my protect
And the PR Conejo which gives PR to fellas if I wished, though I stopped usin it to prevent spam lol

There is two other abilities that more or less functions as reloads
Conejo Renaissance refills most my bullets
Conejo Circus raised my bullet cap after Night 3

@Dr_Professor83 action list is coming next

Alright I am known as the Conejo Master

1st Passive is a flavor one stating that I am spiritually connected to my conejos
2nd is the main meat of my role, my abilities basically run on an ammo system of conejos
Some abilities cost more than others and I would get refilled some bullets every cycle

My main ability is called Cursed Emission, I activate it and can send conejos to fellas

There is the Playful Conejo which is what I use to send conejos to fellas for fun
Pacifist Conejo which lets me block a targets offensive abilities
Love Conejo which is my protect
And the PR Conejo which gives PR to fellas if I wished, though I stopped usin it to prevent spam lol

There is two other abilities that more or less functions as reloads
Conejo Renaissance refills most my bullets
Conejo Circus raised my bullet cap after Night 3

@Dr_Professor83 action list is coming next
Tell me which day & night each where used and on who

Status
Not open for further replies.