Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I look I'd like to ask about Luka real quick
I was thinkin he could be town if cake flipped scum, what's your case on the fella?
Saw you scum readin him pretty hard when I was typin out my claim but unsure why
I’ll pour my Luka case out later. I appreciate you asking but for now turn attention the remaining 6 players as (and mostly remaining 5 but I’ll throw Melkor in there) as that’s the POE I need the most help with.

I’ll satisfy you on my Luka case when it’s right

It's fien questioning things from me

You're assuming that's where I'm getting annoyed but it is not

It's just one of those days for me where I fail to reach an understanding with others, happens
I try to fight tooth and nail to explain but at some point it becomes pointless

3- Naomi (immortality ftw)
5- BakiDou push cake as scum
6- Dr. Watson sub for inactive who coast as scum..not good
10- Lord Melkor- well he was open on who he attacked..leaning town for this
14- The Orca
15- Pot Goblin
19- Kiku
25- Luka he was saying gambit could hint he knows kiku role. which is sus he the one who has fate gambit
28- Dr_Professor83
30- Alwaysmind

You need to re-read and see where I specified he was Red and didn't generalize
One scummate, two, it doesn't matter to me - there's at least one mate in that scenario that would still be able to divert the lynch
Well basically it’s either Luka by himself (Orange) or Luka with a teammate (Red)

so if he’s orange he doesn’t have a mate to divert. He only has himself (which means no mate)

Basically saying he has a teammate is implicitly saying he’s Orange. Which you can probably see would look like tmi as Town isn’t as likely to make that assumption (or only theorize worlds when theorizing him as scum where that’s the assumption)

Well basically it’s either Luka by himself (Orange) or Luka with a teammate (Red)

so if he’s orange he doesn’t have a mate to divert. He only has himself (which means no mate)
also ultra said luka took some of his role.. could mean luka stealing

kiku mention one of her ability stolen
also sellacoin was saying he didn't have enough 1 shot to check luka fully. before he died

Same to you @Dr. Watson can you still protect and mess with people?
- asking for how many shots of your abilities
Afaik they aren't limited

They can only be used once per phase, but let me see if I misunderstood

So yes, I have all the abilities that can be used

Also silence you little shit, legit didn't know Orca was BG smh
As for why, I should have underlined my thought process but had I done that before it may have been interfered with so I wanted to avoid anything like that

I assumed Orca was a hot spot for scum and I wanted to prioritize him that day

I keep forgetting Sallu and what's their names existence so they didn't come to mind for a protect during night phase and I'm kicking myself for it

Afaik they aren't limited

They can only be used once per phase, but let me see if I misunderstood

So yes, I have all the abilities that can be used

Also silence you little shit, legit didn't know Orca was BG smh
As for why, I should have underlined my thought process but had I done that before it may have been interfered with so I wanted to avoid anything like that

I assumed Orca was a hot spot for scum and I wanted to prioritize him that day

I keep forgetting Sallu and what's their names existence so they didn't come to mind for a protect during night phase and I'm kicking myself for it
Good. (On having more shots). We need to cover out bases on protects tonight

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
BakiDou - Helped Catch Cake
Lord Melkor - Simply find other slots townier
The Orca - Two Inno scans, though may look shakey if Luka flips scum
Kiku - PoE scum between him and Luka
Luka - Lean more town but need to hear Prof's case

Alwaysmind - Goin with Inno scan, too LHF as well
Dr. Watson - Slot is simply town

BakiDou - Helped Catch Cake
Lord Melkor - Simply find other slots townier
The Orca - Two Inno scans, though may look shakey if Luka flips scum
Kiku - PoE scum between him and Luka
Luka - Lean more town but need to hear Prof's case

Alwaysmind - Goin with Inno scan, too LHF as well
Dr. Watson - Slot is simply town
Narrow me into an exact order on your POE here (basically rank these yellows and why they are in the order they are)

Before we jump on this, I want to explain that this is a catch-22.

Why?

If Luka is scum and this message is from Town:
1. Whoever did this should have been far more careful delivering a message. It's too similar to the earlier frame message - the ominous end note creates suspicion and only further hurts town consensus later on if the direction changes.
For example, if Town decides to prioritize another scumread for XYZ reasons dus to mech, some other town will be deadset on a Luka lynch today. Which is not a bad thing! But it decreases flexibility.

2. Scumka would not be shaking in his boots with this. You're essentially giving him a starting point where he can easily find a way to lynch someone else and take advantage of the noise. He still has a mate that might be cemented in the thread and widely town read which makes a pre-planned lynch difficult, especially if the mate has major town credibility.

3. Several questions that can't easily be answered: What purpose does this really even serve? Why did someone send a message like this to begin with? What is the reason for it being so vague?

4. The upside to this it makes me think this ability is night only. We can narrow down some things with it and figure out more mech. Thanks, I think.

5. It may imply there's mech info on Luka that damns him.

The flip side if he's scum:

1. The previous (assuming I am correct about his play) frame message with Luka makes me think this is a message from scum, not town.
This is similar from earlier. The other message put Luka's trademark in there and ended on a strange note for Charlie, hinting at his brutal demise.

This is primarily due to the fact most Town (I hope) would rarely send ominous messages like these - they hold little value. It banks on Luka and scum reacting out of panic trying to divert the lynch. We do not know what lies ahead.

This is a weak tactic to play as Town; a strong tactic to play as Scum.

2. I imagine most town would simply share relevant mechanical information.
If the message came from Town, this is not usual Townplay. If it was, there would be more elements to it like elaborating on Luka's position. It's just a vague message that doesn't give any real input. Why is it there? Do we think Scumka would really be shaking in his boots?

3. Back to mechanical results: Destructive and deflective abilities can take care of him if there's major suspicion placed on his slot. There's no point using a message like this - I'd wager many people are placing harmful actions on him this phase regardless, some perhaps even bypassing any sort of protection he might have.

4. This in some sense is supposed to be read as a way to reaffirm our position on his slot being scum. Tonally, there's a lot wrong with this and hints at a manipulative way to gain ground.

5. Jesse was lynched yesterday. This means their numbers are incredibly low. From a scum POV, they need to find a way to gain advantage over the narrative. This points toward a potential motive.

Out of everyone, Luka had gathered an incredible amount of suspicion even with players that originally read him as town. If he somehow has protective abilities or scum used redirects on harmful actions toward him from town players, another dilemma has occured here.

BASICALLY
I'm mostly hung up on the ominous tone and the previous message to frame.

I think Luka wouldn't go for a "I'm not dumb" excuse to skate on through as scum. He's more experienced than that.

But traditionally speaking, he reads as scum and there's been a few ruh roh moments. A lot of dichotomy.

It may just be a scum message toward the red team from Cake, however.
im not reading this

Status
Not open for further replies.