Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing at night. My 4 actives are either used, used during the day (upgrades and immune from redirects), or not worth using (1 time night chat). The message I create can be liked to be healed and protected....but no idea how that happens or what it works on

4 actives are

Mental Focus- immune from redirects, everyday use
Aura Buff- upgrades the next move, everyday use
Ally Bond- chat/protect for the game, 1 shot
Sharing Thoughts- night chat, 1 shot
Remind me, who did you use Ally Bond and Aura Buff on?

Like seriously, even if my acgtions don't show I could say that one of them is called Das Nibelungen.

How could you possibly confirm or deny that?

I have no other claims to make. I claimed all that I could.

Remind me, who did you use Ally Bond and Aura Buff on?
Im out eating dinner right now,, bur off the op of my head, should be

The bond Melkor D2

The buff (upgrade next move)
D1 No one
D2 Ultra
D3 Melkor
D4 Flower
D5 No one (was trying to get the duel from Charlie)
D6 Cake
D7 No one yet

The focus (immune from redirects)
D1 no one
D2 Hayumi
D3 Ratchet
D4 Flower
D5 No one (trying to get the duel from Charlie)
D6 Cake
D7 No one yet

Anyway my current reads from most to least town:

1. Baki - He has been solid and I think his actions were adding up. He also is the town lie detect while Cake was fake claiming it;

2. Pot Goblin - his claim seems fine, he also lacks any agenda and seems his usual relaxed self;

3. Orca - seems to be doing pro town actions, he should explain this stuff with how he wanted to heal Cake though;

4 Hayumi/Watson - Watson seems to be acting like her usual town self with weird posts I cannot comprehend, Hayumi I was leaning town early game while he was inactive;

5. Kiku - tone seems townie and claimed her actions;, though I agree that this Fate Gambit ability seems weidly fitting for her role;

6. Luka - he seemed to have an agenda yesterday, though I have not read most of his posts due to being busy - seems to be consensual scum read;

7. AM - by elimination and not willing to claim his weird actions like jaling dead players.

Like seriously, even if my acgtions don't show I could say that one of them is called Das Nibelungen.

How could you possibly confirm or deny that?

I have no other claims to make. I claimed all that I could.
how are you jailing dead players..:seriously:

unless your telling me that prof pulled a fast one over us.

which i doubt, i sent a ultra kill at his owner, but he took the hit and he died.

nice try scum.

Im out eating dinner right now,, bur off the op of my head, should be

The bond Melkor D2

The buff (upgrade next move)
D1 No one
D2 Ultra
D3 Melkor
D4 Flower
D5 No one (was trying to get the duel from Charlie)
D6 Cake
D7 No one yet

The focus (immune from redirects)
D1 no one
D2 Hayumi
D3 Ratchet
D4 Flower
D5 No one (trying to get the duel from Charlie)
D6 Cake
D7 No one yet
Hmm, would any scum waste so much of their helpful stuff not on their teammates?

So you were town reading Cake?

Hmm, would any scum waste so much of their helpful stuff not on their teammates?

So you were town reading Cake?
Not solid, but town leaning. Looking back i missed a clear red flag post when she complained about me putting players in possible factions based on the D1 vote. Kicking myself on that, but lots of posts to read and analyze I let it slide I guess

all of these are nya moments
thread dies when I leave
even if you think im evil just larp im good
Post automatically merged:

@Dr_Professor83 since I plan to go to sleep at reasonable time I am doing quick ISO of Jesse (I can do other stuff tomorrow maybe).

His first 2 pages are mostly useless fluffing. Here he asks @Luka what he things about AM, which is interesting choice. Then Jesse says AM is hard to read.

Could be some distancing towards Luka / AM.
its bcoz we're scum together

Not solid, but town leaning. Looking back i missed a clear red flag post when she complained about me putting players in possible factions based on the D1 vote. Kicking myself on that, but lots of posts to read and analyze I let it slide I guess
bro work a bit harder on your fake solves

see, now ive turned the tables on you @Dr_Professor83. Instead of convincing others im good, you have to convince ME IM GOOD. GET DESTROYED

Status
Not open for further replies.