Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although while I absolutely agree with your solve as well (duh), what would be your take if Luka has no one to bus?

In that theoretical he's more than likely scumhunting for himself in the list he's given, right lmao

Although while I absolutely agree with your solve as well (duh), what would be your take if Luka has no one to bus?

In that theoretical he's more than likely scumhunting for himself in the list he's given, right lmao
If he had no one to bus, then... still Melkor(he cannot escape my sus)... but who would be Melkors teammate? Hmm. Maybe Orca, and Luka neighbored him in an attempt at synchronizing orange and red kills so they would all hit townies. They're on some next level shenanigans

@Lord Melkor if I see you perform a bus drive tonight you are outted scum. So don’t do it

Consider this an olive branch lol
Well
The thing is that it's pointless to ask - he has no real options

If he doesn't use something to counteract any actions on him that he suspects may happen he'll be putting himself in a grave position

I wouldn't give an olive branch to him on that basis - let his actions speak for himself next phase

He's cooked either way

I would rather not do any kind of trustfall with Mel right now

Status
Not open for further replies.