Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say I'm not really impressed with how you're solving each potential scenario here, they're all quite weak.

The issue is you're discounting the fact Cake is an outlier and makes unique plays, so she deviates from the traditional scum tactics a fair bit.
This is proven by the frame messages - the only profile that matches that would imitate posting styles as decoys would be her or I'm underestimating some other players that could.

And it's unusual for you to solve this way but I'm not sure what it entails - when you're town, I notice that your method is mainly questioning the why. Here you aren't doing any of it. Not sure if you shook your play up this game.

I'll give lenience to you because it does seem you're behind and it's not bullshit, however.

And keep in mind, scum is also scumhunting. There's a common goal for town and scum which makes solving all the more difficult. (Scumhunting is what I believe Cake was doing with those messages)
yes, there being two mafia teams makes it harder, since they are scumhunting too. But in this case I would expect less bussing, because the amount of cred for bussing would be lower (as people can say someone could be from the other scum team).

I wish I had time to ISO more than 2 players this phase, but having a small child and full time job does not allow me to spend entire day on this game.

I actually posted my list of reads yesterday before going to sleep, I may update after catching up. I would like to know your current reads as well.

Hi I'm back, I caught up, I am updating my PoE obviously because prof has pointed out that Orca cannot be orange because he has an inno and Orange GF has flipped. And I think he's less likely to be red than the other candidates, especially because...

Luka is quite clearly a dirty busser, so I'm convinced his teammate has to be among these three names- ah, wait, hang on

Has to be among these 2 names, and I've been wanting to take out Melkor for days, and from my perspective Pot is the 2nd most townie player alive. So Red Team Final Member goes to Melkor. Renaming this team to The Greyhounds(on account of all the busses)

Final Orange member, would then be between AM and Watson. AM has been skating by the whole game, which he's done as town before, ofc, but it makes it so there's no real arguments to be made of, like, "well, maybe he's not scummy because blah blah blah", and his performance this phase has certainly been poor. My gut tells me not to trust Watson, but my head says there is no reason for AM not to go. So AM and Melkor is my solve as well.
Do you have previous experience with Luka to call him a dirty busser?

Could you somehow qualify your gut feeling that tells you not to trust Watson? She seems to be putting effort at least and I recall her posts which are hard to comprehend for me are from her town self.

Primary and secondary PoE

No explanations, no ISOs from either of you

From the most likely scum to town:

Luka, AM, Kiku, Orca, you, Pot, Baki

I am having some second thoughts on Orca so he dropped a bit. Though would scum use most of his actions just for town cred?

Just the lists[/QUOTE]
@Lord Melkor if I see you perform a bus drive tonight you are outted scum. So don’t do it

Consider this an olive branch lol
This assuming I even have shots left.

Primary and secondary PoE

No explanations, no ISOs from either of you

From the most likely scum to town:

Luka, AM, Kiku, Orca, you, Pot, Baki

I am having some second thoughts on Orca so he dropped a bit. Though would scum use most of his actions just for town cred?

Just the lists

This assuming I even have shots left.[/QUOTE]

this was supposed to be a reply to @Dr. Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.