Powers & Abilities In honor of all of the toxic Zoro fans on this forum let’s torch the shit out of Zoro!!

Lmao you believe Zoro can't slice through Luffy lol.
Bro think Luffy comes with Kaido defense. Lol wait Zoro already cut kaido with 30 broken bones.
Post automatically merged:

Gun logic is seriously the worst.
They are top tiers because they use gun.
Of course I think Zoro can hurt Luffy if he gets a clean hit.

Bro where do you think I rank Zoro in terms of strength?

Or I consider this fun. I’m insisting a riot. I think the people that get bothered by this are the ones taking it to serious. I trash characters I Iove and characters that I hate. But it’s all fun for me.
Yeah I do the same and it isn't rule breaking to slander fictional characters.

Also it hypocritical of people complaining about this thread when we have anti Sanji peps do the same.

Yeah I do the same and it isn't rule breaking to slander fictional characters.
I make these threads all the time but I’m always open to have a genuine discussion about the characters. It’s very hard to do that on this forum though. There are a few people that post in these threads that I won’t troll though. It’s also funny because the fandom hates these threads but these are the ones they are the most responsive to :gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Your projecting
Post automatically merged:

I think it’s hilarious. I completely aware that this forum is a Zoro cult.

If I was the least bit bothered do you think I’d still be making threads or bashing characters? This is for my own enjoyment. The moment I get bored with it I’ll log off.
Ah so youre going with that old excuse huh?
:kobeha: ok

I make these threads all the time but I’m always open to have a genuine discussion about the characters. It’s very hard to do that on this forum though. There are a few people that post in these threads that I won’t troll though. It’s also funny because the fandom hates these threads but these are the ones they are the most responsive to :gokulaugh:
Because like you said they get upset when Zoro get criticized for anything or be related to Zoro in some what ways. Hahaha

The only one who will be banned is you who like the idiot you are admitted you troll on purpose.
Slandering a fictional character isn't rule breaking but calling people out are with name calling are and yet here we are.
So keep on going, u will slip eventually and I just gonna report and report. So etheir don't reply to me or have me as ignore.