Powers & Abilities In honor of all of the toxic Zoro fans on this forum let’s torch the shit out of Zoro!!

What excuse? I’ll make a thread asking who is your favorite character between Zoro and a few others and I guarantee Zoro will win.
Post automatically merged:

You’re one of the biggest trolls that I am aware of.
Yeah he is... also one of most foul mouth ones and yet he been bann a couple of times. I think it time he get bann for good.

Thats cool but that has nothing to do with anything
It has everything to do with what I just said. You know I’m right.

I have never trolled.
Bullshit sir.

Yeah he is... also one of most foul mouth ones and yet he been bann a couple of times. I think it time he get bann for good.
He’s definitely one of the people that can’t debate without a few insults being thrown in there.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No you just want it to.
It comes from saltyness cause this thread backfired on you so now you have to cry that it backfired because of how popular zoro is.
If youre a dumbass who didnt think before making the thread you only got yourself to blame

Bullshit sir.

He’s definitely one of the people that can’t debate without a few insults being thrown in there.
Yeah, and it time for rules to put into action just like how people fully got banned for insults and being uncivilized.

No you just want it to.
It comes from saltyness cause this thread backfired on you so now you have to cry that it backfired because of how popular zoro is.
If youre a dumbass who didnt think before making the thread you only got yourself to blame
How am I salty if I’m still here posting and debating with people. Bro I get slander in majority of the threads that I make. If you haven’t realized that I’m not bothered by it by now I can’t help you? I’m the dumbass but you’re trying to prove to me that I’m bothered when I could just get off the site if I was. This shit is entertaining. I’ve been called out of my name and all type of shit. I don’t care about these internet warriors yall have interesting opinions and that’s the extent of it to me.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How am I salty if I’m still here posting and debating with people. Bro I get slander in majority of the threads that I make. If you haven’t realized that I’m not bothered by it by now I can’t help you? I’m the dumbass but you’re trying to prove to me that I’m bothered when I could just get off the site if I was. This shit is entertaining. I’ve been called out of my name and all type of shit. I don’t care about these internet warriors yall have interesting opinions and that’s the extent of it to me.
You just admitted you a troll.

You the troll. Check your thread history compared to mine.
You’ve been in most threads that I’ve made. I’m sure you know when I’m trolling and when I’m not. We’ve had conversations where we agree and where we disagree. Typically I’ll tell you if I’m trolling you know that to.

You just admitted you a troll.
What does that have to do with being salty?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ofc you are still here posting if you had run away the slander would have been even greater.
Now you sit here and take it.
Theres no other option

Ofc you are still here posting if you had run away the slander would have been even greater.
Now you sit here and take it.
Theres no other option
You realize if I get off of the site I wouldn’t see any of the slander? Why would I care? You aren’t making sense.

Also what did I say when I made this thread that was false? If anything the people making personal attacks are salty.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You realize if I get off of the site I wouldn’t see any of the slander? Why would I care? You aren’t making sense.

Also what did I say when I made this thread that was false? If anything the people making personal attacks are salty.
And you would leave forever and never come back?
Sure jan

And you would leave forever and never come back?
Sure jan
If it wasn’t a source of entertainment anymore sure. What don’t you realize I enjoy this. I’m not losing any sleep over it. I enjoy talking to yall about the series we have in common because I don’t to much of it in my personal life.

That's the double standard but I'm game for tossing in Sanji Ls too because Oda makes it too easy.
Yeah it’s harder to defend Sanji than it is to slander him.

Last edited: